Questions On... Saintly Personalities
Pages in category "Questions On... Saintly Personalities"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Have you met Mother Theresa?
- He (Tukarama) was the one who was initiated by Lord Caitanya?
- He is still doing that (not staying anywhere more than three minutes)? Narada Muni?
- He was citing the instance of the four Kumaras who were traveling through the gates of the Vaikuntha world, but actually they were not completely God-realized...
- How did Sukdev Goswami hear Srimad-Bhagavatam?
- If Prahlada Maharaja is such a great devotee, and a devotee will always say, "Nothing is mine," then why does he say, "O my God"? Why does God become his?
- In one of the magazines I read that there was a saint who he didn't even construct a rug?
- In regard to Kardama Muni, how can a pure devotee become passionate for any amount of agitation?
- Is it true Narada has the same body in the spiritual world and when he comes into the material world?
- Is that (if you are not worried, that means you are animal. You are not human being.) like Prahlada Maharaja's prayer when he saw Lord Nrsimha-deva and he said, "I am not afraid of Your ferocious form, but I am afraid of this material world of samsara"
- Is there anyone similar to Joan of Arc in the Srimad-Bhagavatam?
- It's said that Narada Muni delivered the chant to the Earth. Was it here before he came? And how long ago did he come?
- The twelve authorities, are they all pure devotees?
- This (Tukarama`s initiation by Lord Caitanya) was southern India?
- This is possible from the examples of great saintly persons and from literature we can find that one can be completely free from the four demands of the body, namely eating, sleeping, defending and mating