Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This is where we place the groups of all the saintly personalities mentioned in Prabhupada's teachings.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Balarama Acarya (14 P)
- ► Commentators on Srimad Bhagavatam (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Incarnations (13 C, 31 P)
- ► Jesus (11 C, 173 P)
- ► Krsna's Family Members (138 C, 37 P)
- ► Names of Acaryas (43 C)
- ► Names of Demigods (44 C, 4 P)
- ► Names of Gandharvas (7 C)
- ► Names of Great Sages (115 C, 1 P)
- ► Names of Inhabitants of Dvaraka (14 C)
- ► Names of Inhabitants of Vrndavana (149 C)
- ► Names of Prajapatis (20 C)
- ► Names of Saintly Brahmanas (59 C)
- ► Names of Saintly Kings (78 C, 1 P)
- ► Names of Saintly Women (64 C)
- ► Names of the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya Acaryas (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Nine Yogendras (9 C, 9 P)
- ► Panca-tattva (5 C, 52 P)
- ► Questions On... Saintly Personalities (28 P)
- ► Top 15 Speakers of Srimad Bhagavatam (15 C)
- ► Yadunandana Acarya (21 P)
Pages in category "Saintly Personalities"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Great saintly personalities, sages & demigods are able to offer benedictions to ordinary living entities, but they in turn are benedicted by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Without being benedicted by Krsna, one can't offer benediction to anyone else
- So-called transcendentalists who have no real stock of knowledge they are fond of these miracles, and for the most part, because the innocent public is generally foolish, therefore they accept these rascals of magicians as saintly persons