Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Following in the Footsteps of the Acaryas
Pages in category "Following in the Footsteps of the Acaryas"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A candidate for spiritual advancement must be nonviolent, must follow in the footsteps of great acaryas, must always remember the nectar of the pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and...
- A person who tries to understand Krsna with full knowledge and devotion by following in the footsteps of previous acaryas conversant with scientific knowledge of the Supreme Lord is praiseworthy
- Because a pure devotee follows in the footsteps of the acaryas, any action he performs to discharge devotional service should be understood to be on the transcendental platform
- Bhakta-sane vasa. Tandera carane. We should live together as devotee and follow the footprints of the acaryas. Don't manufacture concoction. Then it will be spoiled. Simply try to follow. They'll protect. They'll give protection
- By following in the footsteps of the great acaryas, one associates with the hamsas or paramahamsas, those who are completely freed from material contamination
- In our mental activities we should always try to think of Krsna and try to plan how to please Him, following in the footsteps of the great acaryas and the personal spiritual master
- In the higher stages of devotional service, a devotee is not even concerned with the list of do's and do not's. Such a position can be maintained only by following in the footsteps of the acaryas
- It is very difficult to understand the secret of Krsna consciousness, but one who advances by the instruction of the previous acaryas and follows in the footsteps of his predecessors in the line of disciplic succession will have success. Others will not
- One must receive instructions from the spiritual master and make inquiries in order to learn devotional service. (5) One must follow in the footsteps of the previous acaryas and follow the directions given by the spiritual master
- Our process is to follow the footsteps of acaryas. Acaryopasanam, in the Bhagavad-gita it is said, for making progress in knowledge, one has to worship acarya, acaryopasanam. So by parampara system we follow
- The authorized description of bhakti, or devotional service, following in the footsteps of previous acaryas, can be summarized in the following statement by Srila Rupa Gosvami
- The conclusion is that we should always keep company with devotees, observe the regulative devotional principles, follow in the footsteps of the acaryas and in full obedience carry out the orders of the spiritual master
- The devotee of Krsna is always a friend of all. This is called ahimsa. Such nonviolence can be practiced only when we follow in the footsteps of great acaryas
- The only thing one has to do is to hear from a self-realized soul with a routine program. The teacher may also deliver lectures from the Vedic literatures, following in the footsteps of the bygone acaryas who realized the Absolute Truth
- There are six principles favorable to the execution of pure devotional service - (5) Abandoning the association of nondevotees, and (6) following in the footsteps of the previous acaryas
- This narration of Lord Rsabhadeva's pastimes is the reservoir of all auspicious things. Whoever attentively hears or speaks of them, following in the footsteps of the acaryas, will certainly attain unalloyed devotional service at the lotus feet of the SPG
- Thus we hold continuous activities in devotional service twenty-four hours daily. This is called sato vrtti, or following in the footsteps of the previous acaryas who expertly filled every moment of time with Krsna conscious activities
- We have to follow the footprints of the acaryas. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah. We cannot understand higher things unless we follow the footprint of great personalities
- We must have faith. And we see that many faithful, great acaryas and devotees of the Lord, they achieved success by this faith. Why shall I not follow them? Therefore the Vedic literature says that you have to follow the footprints of great acaryas