Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Chanting Hare Krsna
"chant Hare Krsna" |"chants Hare Krsna" |"chant Hare Krishna" |"chants Hare Krishna" |"chant the Hare Krsna" |"chant the Hare Krishna" |"chanting the Hare Krsna" |"chanting the Hare Krishna" |"chanting of the Hare Krsna" |"chanting of the Hare Krishna" |"chant this Hare Krsna" |"chanting this Hare Krsna"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Chanting Hare Krsna"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- If one is infested with the ten offenses in the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, despite his endeavor to chant the holy name for many births, he will not get the love of Godhead that is the ultimate goal of this chanting
- If one only chants, with some slight faith, the holy names of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda, very quickly he is cleansed of all offenses. Thus as soon as he chants the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, he feels the ecstasy of love for God
- If you do business and you earn money and spend it for Krsna consciousness, that is also bhakti. That is also bhakti. Just like vivid example is Arjuna. Arjuna is a fighter, and by fighting, he became a devotee; not by chanting Hare Krsna
- In the beginning, when one is initiated into the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, there are naturally many offenses. Therefore the devotee should very carefully try to avoid these offenses and chant purely
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that if one does not develop these symptoms (symptoms of happiness and tears in the eyes by chanting the glories of the Lord) while chanting Hare Krsna, it is to be understood that he is still offensive
- In the neophyte stage it is best to develop firm faith, that just by chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra everything else will come, and try to avoid the ten offenses
- The chanting of the holy names of Krsna is so sublime that if one chants the Hare Krsna maha-mantra offenselessly, carefully avoiding the ten offenses, he can certainly be gradually elevated
- The devotional service begins with the tongue. It is also another astonishment. Service with the tongue. Service with the tongue means if you chant this Hare Krsna mantra, that requires tongue. And if you simply take krsna-prasada, that requires tongue
- The eighth offense is to equate the chanting of Hare Krsna with other spiritual activities, such as meditation, austerity, penance or sacrifice. They cannot be equated at any level
- There are offenses to be considered while chanting the Hare Krsna mantra. Therefore simply by chanting Hare Krsna one does not become ecstatic
- This Hare Krsna maha-mantra is so powerful, you understand or do not understand, if you go on chanting regularly, one day you will come to the platform - you will clearly understand what is the meaning of God. This is Hare Krsna movement