Pages in category "Krsna River"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- India has many sacred rivers, such as the Ganges, Yamuna, Narmada, Kaveri and Krsna, and simply by bathing in these rivers people are liberated and become Krsna conscious
- It is said that Thakura Bilvamangala resided on the banks of the Krsna-venva river, which is also called the Vina, the Veni, the Sina and the Bhima
- Mallikarjuna is also known as Sri Saila. It is situated about one hundred miles northeast of Karnula on the southern bank of the Krsna River. There are great walls all around the village, and within the walls resides the deity known as Mallikarjuna
- Many sages, including Sankaracarya, have composed prayers in praise of the Ganges, and the land of India itself has become glorious because such rivers as the Ganges, Yamuna, Godavari, Kaveri, Krsna and Narmada flow there
- The five sacred rivers in India - Ganga, Yamuna, Narmada, Kaveri and Krsna - are all celestial. Like the Ganges River, the Narmada River also flows in the higher planetary systems
- The natural gifts such as grains and vegetables, fruits, rivers, the hills of jewels & minerals, and the seas full of pearls are supplied by the order of the Supreme, and as He desires, material nature produces them in abundance or restricts them at times
- This river (the Krsna-venva River) is a branch of the river Krsna. It is said that Thakura Bilvamangala resided on the banks of this river, which is also called the Vina, the Veni, the Sina and the Bhima