Pages in category "Krsna River"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- India has many sacred rivers, such as the Ganges, Yamuna, Narmada, Kaveri and Krsna, and simply by bathing in these rivers people are liberated and become Krsna conscious
- It is said that Thakura Bilvamangala resided on the banks of the Krsna-venva river, which is also called the Vina, the Veni, the Sina and the Bhima
- The five sacred rivers in India - Ganga, Yamuna, Narmada, Kaveri and Krsna - are all celestial. Like the Ganges River, the Narmada River also flows in the higher planetary systems
- The natural gifts such as grains and vegetables, fruits, rivers, the hills of jewels & minerals, and the seas full of pearls are supplied by the order of the Supreme, and as He desires, material nature produces them in abundance or restricts them at times
- This river (the Krsna-venva River) is a branch of the river Krsna. It is said that Thakura Bilvamangala resided on the banks of this river, which is also called the Vina, the Veni, the Sina and the Bhima