"appeared before Kṛṣṇa and His cowherd boyfriends as a gigantic crane"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Bakasura (43 P)
Pages in category "Bakasura"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Aghasura also thought that when he would offer grains and water in memory of his brother and sister and kill Krsna and all the cowherd boys, then automatically all the inhabitants of Vrndavana would die
- Aghasura, who had been sent by Kamsa, was the younger brother of Putana and Bakasura - SB 10.12.14
- All of them (Kamsa's wizards) appeared before the child-Lord (Krsna) in various forms, like Agha, Baka, Putana, Sakata, Trnavarta, Dhenuka and Gardabha, and they tried to kill the Lord at every opportunity
- In the Dasama-skandha, the Tenth Canto, of Srimad-Bhagavatam, there is a vivid description of how the demons appear before Krsna in various wonderful forms. For instance, Bakasura appeared before Krsna and His cowherd boyfriends as a gigantic crane
- In their forest life they lived with a brahmana family that was in trouble because of one Bakasura demon, and Kunti ordered Bhima to kill the Bakasura to protect the brahmana family against troubles created by the demon
- In this (persecution) he (Kamsa) had the cooperation of demons like Pralamba, Baka, Canura, Trnavarta, Aghasura, Mustika, Arista, Dvivida, Putana, Kesi, Dhenuka, Banasura, Narakasura and many other demoniac kings on the surface of the earth - SB 10.2.1-2
- Its top was as strong as a thunderbolt. When they saw that unusual animal, they became afraid of it. The name of this beast was Bakasura, and he was a friend of Kamsa's
- Kamsa, protected by his father-in-law, Jarasandha, and with the help of his demoniac friends - Pralamba, Baka, Canura, Trnavarta, Aghasura, Mustika, Bana and Bhaumasura, Arista, Dvivida, Putana, Kesi, Dhenuka, Salva, began oppressing the Yadu dynasty
- King Kamsa not only occupied the kingdoms of the Yadu, Bhoja and Andhaka dynasties and the kingdom of Surasena, but he also made alliances with all the other demoniac kings, as follows: the demon Pralamba, demon Baka, demon Canura, demon Trnavarta
- When he (Aghasura) came and saw Krsna at the head of all the cowherd boys, he thought, "This Krsna has killed my sister and brother, Putana and Bakasura" - SB 10.12.14
- While playing like a small child with His (Krsna's) associates, the Lord killed many demons, including Aghasura, Bakasura, Pralambasura and Gardabhasura. Although He appeared at Vrndavana just as a boy, He was actually like the covered flames of a fire