Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
duck | ducks
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Duck"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A demon named Vatsasura entered among the calves and was killed, and another asura, in the shape of a big duck, was also killed
- A fight arose between Vasistha and Visvamitra. The fighting became so severe that each of them cursed the other. One of them said, "May you become a bird," and the other said, "May you become a duck"
- All over Vrndavana there were nice gardens filled with flowers and the sounds of humming bees and singing birds. The lakes were filled with lotus flowers and with ducks and swans
- All the lakes were full of beautiful swans, ducks and cranes, crying occasionally with melodious sounds
- Aquatic birds such as swans, ducks, water chickens, and cranes become greatly excited by the fragrance of lotus flowers, and the charming sound of bumblebees fills the air
- Beautiful women protected by the demigods sported in the gardens (of King Indra's city), which had lotus ponds full of swans, cranes, cakravakas and ducks
- Both crows and ducks are undoubtedly birds by birth, but they are not of the same feather
- Bumblebees became mad after the fragrance & sweetness of the atmosphere. Being pleased by the humming sound of the bees, Krsna would play His flute, & together the sounds became so sweet to hear that aquatic birds like cranes, swans & ducks were charmed
- Krsna wears a pearl necklace that appears like a chain of white ducks around His neck. The peacock feather in His hair appears like a rainbow, and His yellow garments appear like lightning in the sky
- Krsna's yellow garments look exactly like restless lightning in the sky, and the pearl necklace on His neck appears like a line of ducks flying below a cloud
- There are so many ducks. As soon as somebody goes there with some little food, oh, they go gather: "quack! quack! quack! quack!"
- There were pairs of varied birds & in a lake there were ducks & swans, all vibrating very sweet sounds. Thus the park was magnificently beautiful because of the foliage, the clear water, the lotus flowers & the sweet singing of various kinds of birds
- These devotees are compared to swans, ducks and bees. The river's flowing produces a melodious sound that gladdens their ears
- When the Bengali poet heard this chastisement from Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, he was ashamed, fearful and astonished. Indeed, being like a duck in a society of white swans, he could not say anything
- Whenever Vallabha Bhatta entered the society of devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, he was like a duck in a society of white swans
- Where is that necklace of pearls that resemble flocks of ducks flying in the sky? The blackish body of Krsna triumphs over the new blackish rain cloud
- Where rejected things, crows take pleasure in that. The swans, the ducks, they take pleasure in clear lake with lily flower, nice garden, and birds are chirping. They take pleasure in there. Similarly, there are classes of men like crows and like swans