Questions On... Brahminical Culture
Pages in category "Questions On... Brahminical Culture"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A brahmana priest would come (for the Vedic ceremonies)?
- A sudra, if he is working, he cannot take brahmana initiation, but he can take hari-nama, is that it?
- A vipra means he has the twelve qualifications, and he also has the qualification of faith. I don't understand exactly what it means when Prahlada Maharaja says that I should be meditating on a follower who has no faith in God or God watching him
- All devotees are cultured?
- And they told me also that this morning you had some brahminical initiation to the... Gayatri... How many people?
- And this (Gayatri) mantra. What's the purpose?
- And what if the brahmana starts to rule the world in their own interest?
- Are there any formal rules that they agree to accept at this stage? Over and above the earlier...?
- Are there some qualifications of grhasthas, that grhasthas, they're required, like they are required to support the brahmanas, like that?
- Are they brahmanas (devotees in the Krsna consciousness movement)? Not by birth?
- Are you a brahmana? By birth you're a brahmana, right?
- Distributing books (first-class brain, they should be engaged in studying sastras, writing books and in the worship of the Deity, lecturing enlightened people. This is brahmana. They haven't got to work as ksatriya, as vaisya)?
- Do the disciples take on new injunctions and prohibitions at this time?
- Do you have any panditas in the Western movement?
- Do you teach Gayatri mantra to your disciples also?
- Do you use Gayatri mantra also?
- Does straightforwardness, that arjavam quality of a brahmana, does that include making the truth palatable to someone who will not understand the truth directly?
- Does this apply to the brahmanas (you cannot see your wife being insulted before you. You must fight. You must kill him.That is the law. Aggressor)?
- Don't you think it's against the dharma-sastra (we are creating brahmanas in the western countries)?... Tell me why?
- If a brahmana is black?
- Is it possible to be brahmana for all?
- Is second initiation necessary, Srila Prabhupada?
- Is that (brahmana) good or bad?
- Is there any fixed amount of time that one has to be in the Society for brahmana initiation?
- Is this the learned brahmana (so he asked his men to carry Him to his place and that will be the scene. Then after His departure His followers will come, and they will search in the temple that Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not there. Then one Gopinatha Acarya)?
- That when a brahmana is engaged in the activities of plowing and cultivating, that he has become a vaisya?
- The point was that in Christianity everyone can become Christian whereas it seems in this only some can become brahmana. So he is interested what is the path to becoming brahmana. How does one become brahmana?
- There were instances when the king wouldn't follow the brahmanas, so they were thrown out, weren't they?
- These traditions (shaved head and tilak) have existed for a long time, he's asking?
- This (the whole India is under the impression that brahmana can be prepared..., brahmana is manufactured in India and the son of a brahmana is a brahmana) is propagated by the brahmanas themselves, isn't it?
- We should wait for sunrise to say our Gayatri?
- What about brahmana (can become Krsna conscious)? Brahmana too? Someone who is naturally a (indistinct)
- What are the specifications for your first-class man?
- What does he (the first-class men) do?
- What is the definition again of a first-class man?
- What kind of practical work could we engage them (the brahmanas who are in the varnasrama college) in?
- When should the Gayatri be said?
- When you said that a brahmana is... Do you mean, when you say brahmana, do you mean... I mean are they... the devotees who are not pure but...
- Who is a real brahmana?
- Would the brahmanas learn Sanskrit (in the varnasrama college)?