Fiji | Fijian | Fijians | Fiji's
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Fiji"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I am so glad to hear that the people are eager to have more opportunity for Krsna Consciousness. I would also very much like to travel there
- I am writing this letter to inform you that I am now sending Bhagavata dasa brahmacari there to Fiji to be co-manager with your good self. This man is very experienced in the Gujarati communities
- I have heard from Upendra and he seems enthusiastic about opening the Fiji center. Our Krsna Consciousness Movement is flourishing all over the world by the grace of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and I am receiving favorable reports and full invitations
- I have informed Upendra das, who is in Vrndavana, that his ticket is waiting for him in Delhi. So it is good that you have arranged it. And I think that he will be a good asset for your activities there in Fiji
- I may request you to send three men to go with Subaladas Swami to Fiji for preaching and opening a temple
- I think it is best that you come to Mayapur for the Gour Purnima Festival and we can talk in detail about the temple and preaching in Fiji and your part in it. If you can come to Mayapur that will be nice
- I want to know what would be the approximate cost for production and transportation of Kaliya-Krsna, Radha-Krsna, and Guru & Gauranga Deities to Fiji Island?
- I wish to inform you that I am sending one of my elder sannyasi disciples to Fiji for preaching and opening a Krishna consciousness temple there
- In connection with our ISKCON project in Fiji, I beg to inform you that we are managing our Krishna Consciousness Movement by the Governing Body Commission, GBC
- The second point is that after ISKCON has been organized in the above way the land which the temple is being constructed on must be leased to ISKCON Fiji with a 99 year unconditional lease with option to renew which I shall approve
- There is good scope for distributing Gujarati and Hindi books in Fiji, but if there is mismanagement then what can be done
- This chapter describes why Kaliya entered the River Yamuna after leaving his home, Nagalaya, one of the dvipas, which according to some corresponds to the Fiji Islands
- Tomorrow we go to Fiji for some time, and the laying of the foundation stone of our new temple there, then on to Hawaii, and by about June 1st, we should reach Los Angeles. After that we are planning to visit Detroit, New York Rathayatra
- Try to open a center in Fiji without delay and consult your colleagues in New Vrindaban, but on the whole if a center is opened there immediately that will give me great pleasure