Never Be Successful
"never be successful" |"never successful" |"not be successful" |"not successful"|"cannot be successful"
Pages in category "Never Be Successful"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- According to Vedic conception woman is never offered leadership. But experience has shown that woman's leadership has not been successful
- Anyone who does not give evidences, proof, from the sastra, then na siddhim sa avapnoti, he does not get at any time success, na sukham, neither any happiness in this material world, na param gatim, and what to speak of elevation in the next life
- Anyone who, disregarding the pure Ganges, wishes to be purified instead by the filthy water flowing in a drain, cannot be successful. Similarly, one can successfully attain pure knowledge of the Absolute only by hearing from the pure Absolute Himself
- Everyone is working, daridra-narayana seva or this community seva, the country seva, nationally seva, this seva, that seva ... Nobody is for Krsna seva. Nobody will be happy, sir. Go on with your so-called seva. It will never be successful
- Everything, everywhere, is performed in terms of three principles, jnana-bala-kriya - knowledge, strength and activity. In every field, if there is not full knowledge, full strength and full activity, an endeavor is never successful
- If you have got any duplicity in your mind, then you'll never be successful in any field of activities
- If you waste your time to make a free hotel and sleep - useless. That will not make our mission successful
- In the human form of life, the living entity must accept this instruction from the Supreme Person, Krsna: "Do not plan to achieve happiness and drive away distress. You will never be successful. Simply surrender unto Me" - BG 18.66
- One may have enough money and enough resources to satisfy the senses but still not be satisfied, for the endeavor to stop lusty desires by enjoying can never be successful. The example given here is very appropriate - SB 9.19.14
- One who does not know the root, however he might be working very diligently for the poor humanity or community or society, they will never be successful to gain the result, peace and prosperity. They are forgetting the root. And root is God
- Similarly, those who are engaged in fruitive pious activities and who are ultimately hoping to be liberated from this material entanglement will never be successful either, because they deride the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Such (false plan) economic development is never successful because it is illusory
- The best course is to surrender unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead with body, mind and words and always be engaged in His service. This transcendental labor is fruitful, but other attempts to understand the Absolute Truth are never successful
- The entire world is under the illusion that people will be happy by advancing in materialistic measures to counteract the miseries of conditional life, but this attempt will never be successful
- The path of fruitive activities leads to difficult mountains, and sometimes the conditioned soul wants to cross these mountains, but he is never successful, and consequently he becomes more and more aggrieved and disappointed
- There is enthusiasm: "Yes, we must do it." That is wanted, not theoretically on the armchair of devotional service. That will not be successful. Armchair theory will not help you. You must be practical and there must be enthusiasm
- This material world is miserable, regardless of one's standard of life. Of this there is no doubt. Attempts to mitigate the miseries of material existence by material methods will never be successful
- We have taken Bhagavad-gita as the standard of all human activities. If the leaders of the human society take it as standard, then all the problems will be solved. That we can give practical suggestions. Any plan of the atheists will never be successful
- What is the aim of varnasrama? Simply by becoming a brahmana he's successful? No. Nobody can become successful unless he satisfies Krsna. That is real success. Just like Arjuna did. By the military art, he satisfied Krsna