This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Upananda (9 P)
Pages in category "Upananda"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Upananda said, "I suggest that we start immediately for that beautiful place, as there is no need to waste any more time. Let us prepare all our carts immediately, and, if you like, let us go, keeping all the cows in front"
- Upananda said, "Just imagine the calamity if this child or any other child playing with Him were crushed by the falling trees! Considering all these incidents, we must conclude that this place is no longer safe. Let us leave"
- Upananda said, "My dear friends! Now we should leave here for another place because we are continually finding that great demons are coming here to disturb the peaceful situation, and they are especially attempting to kill the small children"
- Upananda said, "Very recently, this child was playing between two trees, and the trees fell down violently, and yet there was no injury to the child. So Lord Hari saved Him again"
- Upananda said, "We have all been saved from different calamities by the grace of Lord Hari. Now we should be cautious and leave this place and reside somewhere where we can live peacefully"
- Upananda suggested - By the mercy of Lord Visnu, Krsna has always been saved from so many dangerous incidents. Now let us leave this place and go someplace where we may worship Lord Visnu undisturbed, before there is another cause of death from some demon
- Upon hearing the advice from Upananda (to move from Gokula to Vrndavana immediately), the cowherd men unanimously agreed. "Very nice," they said. "Very nice" - SB 10.11.30