This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Gopinatha Temple"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Because Madhavendra Puri was a senior sannyasi Vaisnava, a paramahamsa, the priest (of Gopinatha temple) immediately fell flat before him and offered obeisances
- Besides the temples of Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govindadeva and Radha-Gopinathaji, many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Gokulananda of Lokanatha Gosvami, and the temple of Radha-ramana of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- Besides the temples of these 3 Deities (Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govinda and Radha-Gopinatha), many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Radha-Damodara of Jiva Gosvami, the temple of Syamasundara of Syamananda Gosvami
- I want to develop a replica of Old Vrindaban. I have got ambition to construct there 7 temples as follows: 1. Radha Madan Mohan, 2. Radha Govinda, 3. Radha Gopinatha, 4. Radha Damodara, 5. Radha Raman, 6. Radha Gokulananda, 7. Radha Syamasundara
- In Vrndavana we have seen many Mayavadi sannyasis who do not even come to the temple of Govindaji, Gopinatha or Madana-mohana because they think that such temples are maya. Therefore they are called Mayavadis
- One of the seven important temples of Vrndavana - namely those of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radharamana, Syamasundara, Radha-Damodara and Gokulananda - which are authorized institutions of Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- Originally there were seven important Gaudiya Vaisnava temples established in Vrndavana, namely the Madana-mohana temple, Govinda temple, Gopinatha temple, Sri Radharamana temple, Radha-Syamasundara temple, Radha-Damodara temple and Gokulananda temple
- Other branches of Gadadhara Pandita, as follows: (5) Madhu Pandita - this famous devotee lived near Khadadaha, in the village known as Sanibona-grama, about two miles east of the Khadadaha station, and constructed the temple of Gopinathaji in Vrndavana
- The author (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta offers his respectful obeisances unto the three Deities of Vrndavana named Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji
- The disciples of the (six) Gosvamis were entrusted with the seva-puja (Deity worship) of these temples - Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda
- The Six Gosvamis and their followers started many temples, including the temples of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda
- The three brothers Govinda, Madhava and Vasudeva Ghosa all belonged to a kayastha family. Govinda established the Gopinatha temple in Agradvipa, where he resided
- There is a railway station named Balesvara, and five miles to the west is the village of Remuna. The temple of Ksira-cora-gopinatha still exists in this village
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are the life and soul of the Bengali Vaisnavas, or Gaudiya Vaisnavas, who have a natural aptitude for residing in Vrndavana
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are worshiped in three different stages of one's development. The followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu scrupulously follow these principles of approach
- This brahmana priest (of Gopinatha temple) did not ask Madhavendra Puri whether he was a brahmana, but when he saw that Madhavendra Puri was such a bona fide devotee that Krsna would even steal for him, he immediately understood the position of the saint
- When Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami was living in Vrndavana, there were not very many temples. At that time Madana-mohana, Govindaji and Gopinatha were the three principal temples
- Within the temple (of Ksira-cora-gopinatha) the samadhi tomb of Rasikananda Prabhu, the chief disciple of Syamananda Gosvami, can still be found