This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Boston (52 P)
Pages in category "Boston"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Boston is a very good city for there are many, many young people and a Hare Krishna Restaurant where we serve delicious Prasadam will be appreciated there
- Boston is educational center, especially there are so many universities so if you concentrate your energy and can organize the student community to understand our philosophy it will be a great service
- By that time I shall be in Boston, and I shall examine you personally then I shall do the needful. In the meantime, you can sit down silently, and increase your number of chanting. That is your work for the time being
- I am glad to know that you are working hard to expand the Krishna Consciousness propaganda in Boston. I may say that this practical devotion is the secret to understanding the Sastras
- I am informed by Sriman Syamasundara das Adhikari that in connection with the contribution of Sriman George Harrison for publishing my book, Krishna, you were advised to contact me in my Boston Temple
- I am pleased to note that the Boston temple is going on nicely and you are working very steadily at your painting work
- I am thinking that the press department may immediately be begun now in Boston in the new house, so there is necessity for funds for purchasing printing equipment and the necessary paraphernalia for printing our many books
- I am very glad you decided to marry and I quite approve of it. My married couple disciples are doing very nice service to Krishna Consciousness in Hawaii, Japan, London, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, etc
- I am very pleased that Jayadvaita Brahmacari will be going to Boston soon for typing BTG and our books. He is the first class typist in our society so far I have heard, so he can create so many assistants
- I am very pleased to learn that you are planning for a nice Rathayatra Festival in Boston. Please do it nicely, and take many nice photographs for publication in BTG
- I beg to enclose herewith some newspaper cuttings for your information how we have performed Rathayatra Ceremony in San Francisco, London, Buffalo, Boston and Ohio
- I got a free passage through some Indian steam navigation company. So I came by ship. So when I was on the ship at Boston port I was thinking that "I have come here. I do not know what is the purpose, because how the people will accept this movement?
- I have heard also from Brahmananda that he plans to spend 3 days per week at Boston, but I have also heard that during his absence 3 devotees have left the temple. So things should be managed so nicely that our devotees may not leave us
- I never expected. When I came first in Boston, I was thinking, "Oh, who will accept these Vaisnava rules and regulations? These people are after meat and wine and illicit sex, and how they will accept it?"
- I reached Boston as scheduled on December 21st, and there was a good reception by the devotees for Krishna's servant. The newspaper article published remarked on this occasion that "in the Logan Airport there has never been anything like this."
- I shall be going to N.Y. and at that time you can send us tickets for going to Boston also. We are three
- I started first in 1966, July, in New York. Then I started in San Francisco, then Boston, then at Montreal. Of course, I did not go everywhere. These boys, the sincere boys and girls who are helping me, who have joined this movement, they are doing
- I think in the future you will have to take charge of managing BTG in consultation with Brahmananda when the press will be started in Boston
- I think it will be ideal for beginning our printing department in Boston immediately. You have written that there are two big halls, so do you think one of these halls will be nice for printing machines and workshop?
- I think that if there is a chance for opening a center in Toronto, then Jagadisa and Kanupriya may go there as soon as possible. You have written that you would like Murari to go there, but he has already left for Boston
- I travel. Just like now I am this side, and from here I'll go to New York. Then I shall go to Boston. Then I shall go to Buffalo. Then I shall go to Montreal. In this way I travel
- I'll be glad to hear from you about the progress of the Boston center. So far as my health is concerned, definitely I've improved because I am now cooking and typing. I think I will be returning by the end of October
- If this house can be occupied as our own, then the press department may be established in Boston immediately
- If you are seriously interested in maintaining a Vaisnava temple, why not go & try to help my disciples in Boston, whether they are going to sell & relocate or remain, if you are financially able to assist that will be taken by Krsna as a great service
- If you find this work of transcribing from recorded tapes interesting, you will have ample opportunity to work on this. There are many tapes like this in New York, Boston, and maybe in other places also
- If you remain pure by following the instructions of your Spiritual Master there is no chance for maya to enter into the program. So I do not think you will find any more these politics at our Boston center or elsewhere
- In the Boston area and especially that several bookstore chains have taken so many copies of KRSNA book and TLC So see to it that this program continues there in Boston with increasing volume. That will be a great success for our missionary activities
- In the meantime, you should practice your painting as you are able, because the picture which you sent me in Boston could still require some more improvement before it is perfect. So practice and this will enhance your talents
- Please do not worry regarding some rumors that were being circulated here by outsiders about the Boston ISKCON temple. I can understand the actual position from your letter; so please push on with all programs as you are doing
- Please see that the unpacked Deities are packed and boxed very securely, as are the others. Please give Jayapataka Maharaja the shipping documents for the Boston and L.A. shipments and tell him to momentarily not try to clear the books on his own
- Regarding the new calendar, have you typed it yet and sent one copy to Boston? If not, it should be done immediately. And one copy should be sent here to me
- Regarding the tapes; I think the distribution to many centers is becoming puzzling. Therefore, I will send the tapes one to Boston and the other to Detroit alternately. I think that will solve the problem
- Since Tamala Krsna, Gurukrpa, Ambarisa, and yourself are all in agreement to develop the restaurant in Hawaii rather than in Boston, I have no objection
- So far as your being replaced as President of Boston temple, I have no objection. For better management of the whole institution, the governing body commission is responsible
- The Boston center is also very important because there are many students & Boston is educational center so if you concentrate your energy & can organize the student community to understand our philosophy it will be a great service
- These outdoor kirtanas should be rigidly followed at least one hour daily. That will make our movement popular there. We have good experience here in every city, especially Los Angeles, New York, Boston, and here in Columbus
- We have got already fifteen branches as follows: New York City; Boston; San Francisco; Vancouver, B.C.; Canada; Honolulu, Hawaii; New Vrindaban, an ideal Krishna Consciousness community; and London, England; and Berlin, Germany
- We have got thirteen temples. Thirteen. One in this Los Angeles, one San Francisco, one in New York, one Santa Fe, one Buffalo, one Boston, one Montreal, one Vancouver, and Seattle, Columbus, and then London, Hamburg, in this way... Hawaii
- When I landed in Boston, I wrote one Bengali poetry to Krishna that I do not know why You have brought me to such a distant place where everything is opposite number, and how will I be able to convince them about this Krishna Consciousness Movement?
- When I went to America, I went by ship. So it stopped at the Commonwealth Pier in Boston. So I was thinking that if "I say that 'No illicit sex, meat-eating, intoxication, and gambling,' so these people will immediately say, 'Please go home' "
- Work cooperatively with Satsvarupa and the others and help to make all of Boston city Krishna Conscious
- You can add to the Songbook the poem I wrote before arriving at the Boston Port when I first came to America
- You secure an IBM composer and utilize it fully. Let Mandali Bhadra translate our magazines and books, and in the IBM machine you compose it, ready for being photographed and printed. You send the ready matters to Boston, and they will print the magazine
- Your plan to remain in Boston till March and then start for N.Y. for film opportunities is quite approved by me. Thank you for your energetic enthusiasm