Satyaki, also known as Yuyudhāna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Satyaki (10 P)
Pages in category "Satyaki"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Samba, the son of Krsna, fought the son of Banasura, and Banasura fought Satyaki, commander in chief of the Yadu dynasty. In this way the fighting was waged
- Samba: He was present during the Rajasuya-yajna of Maharaja Yudhisthira. When all the Vrsnis were assembled during the time of Prabhasa-yajna, his glorious activities were narrated by Satyaki before Lord Baladeva
- Satyaki, Vikarna, Hardikya, Vidura, Santardana and Bhurisrava, the son of Bahlika, were all engaged in different departments for managing the affairs of the Rajasuya sacrifice
- That great archer the King of Kasi, the great fighter Sikhandi, Dhrstadyumna, Virata & the unconquerable Satyaki, Drupada, the sons of Draupadi, & the others, such as the son of Subhadra, greatly armed, blew their respective conchshells. BG 1.16.18 - 1972
- That great archer the King of Kasi, the great fighter Sikhandi, Dhrstadyumna, Virata, the unconquerable Satyaki, Drupada, the sons of Draupadi, and the others, O King, such as the mighty-armed son of Subhadra, all blew their respective conchshells
- The internal potency is easily realized by the devotees of the Lord by dint of devotional service. Yuyudhana achieved this stage of life, just as he achieved expert knowledge in military science from Arjuna
- Their mutual enmity aroused, Pradyumna fought fiercely against Samba, Akrura against Kuntibhoja, Aniruddha against Satyaki, Subhadra against Sangramajit, Sumitra against Suratha, and the two Gadas against each other