Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna and Satyaki
Pages in category "Krsna and Satyaki"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- All of these personalities (Uddhava, Daruka, Satyaki, Srutadeva, Satrujit, Nanda, Upananda and Bhadra) remain with the Lord as His secretaries, but still they are sometimes engaged in His personal service
- Although Krsna is independent of everyone, out of His causeless mercy He is dependent upon Garga Rsi for religious instruction; for learning the military art He is dependent upon Satyaki; and for good counsel He is dependent upon His friend Uddhava
- The Yadavas who accompanied Krsna to Hastinapura were also very respectfully received; specifically, Satyaki, or Yuyudhana, was also offered a nice seat
- They (Bhima, Duryodhana, Sahadeva, Nakula, Arjuna, Krsna, Draupadi, Karna, Satyaki, Vikarna, Hardikya, Vidura, Santardana and Bhurisrava) were all so bound in loving affection for King Yudhisthira that they simply wanted to please him
- When Banasura saw that his soldiers and commanders had been defeated, his anger only increased. He thought it wise to stop fighting with Satyaki, Krsna's commander in chief, and instead directly attack Lord Krsna
- When Krsna got permission (from Yudhisthira), He returned to His country accompanied by Satyaki, the leader of the Yadus who were living in Hastinapura with Him. Kalindi also returned with Krsna to Dvaraka