- "Lord Visnu is therefore known as visuddha-sattva"
- "expansion of Aniruddha"
- "Deity of the quality of goodness in the material world"
- "He is called Hari, and from Him all incarnations within the universe are expanded."
- "All the incarnations within the universe are emanations from this Ksirodakasayi Visnu."
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Ksirodakasayi Visnu"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Although Maha-Visnu, Padmanabha and Ksirodakasayi Visnu are all shelters and controllers of the entire universe, They are nonetheless but plenary portions or portions of the plenary portions of Krsna. Therefore He is the original Personality of Godhead
- As Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Lord enters into the heart of every living entity, including Brahma
- Because all of Them (Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu) are somehow attracted to the affairs of the material energy, They can be said to have some affection for maya
- Brahma creates the whole of human society, animal society - everything. Ksirodakasayi Visnu lies on the milk ocean within the universe, of which He is the controller and maintainer
- Brahma creates the whole of human society, animal society - everything. Ksirodakasayi Visnu lies on the milk ocean within the universe, of which He is the controller and maintainer. Thus Brahma is the creator
- Brahma has confirmed that Lord Krsna is the Supreme, the source of the three manifestations known as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Karanodakasayi Visnu (Maha-Visnu)
- By His partial plenary expansion (Maha-visnu), He enters into material nature, and then into each and every universe (as Garbhodakasayi Visnu), and then (as Ksirodakasayi Visnu) into all the elements, including every atom of matter
- First the Karanodakasayi who creates aggregate material ingredients in the mahat-tattva, second the Garbhodakasayi who enters in each and every universe, and third the Ksirodakasayi Visnu who is the Paramatma of every material object, organic or inorganic
- From Maha-visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu is generated, and from Garbhodakasayi Visnu, Ksirodakasayi Visnu gradually expands
- From Sankarsana, Narayana; from Narayana, the second Sankarsana; from the second Sankarsana, Maha-visnu; from Maha-visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu; and from Garbhodakasayi Visnu, Ksirodakasayi Visnu. Ksirodakasayi Visnu controls every universe
- Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu are identical plenary expansions of Pradyumna, the original Deity of Brahma, who is born from the lotus flower
- Garbhodakasayi Visnu is the Supersoul of the aggregate of living entities, and Ksirodakasayi Visnu is the Supersoul of each individual living being
- Garbhodasayi and Ksirodasayi are both called purusas. They are plenary portions of Karanodasayi Visnu, the first purusa, who is the abode of all the universes
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the feet of Sri Nityananda Rama, whose secondary part is the Visnu lying in the ocean of milk
- If it (trouble in the universe) is not to be solved even by Brahmaji, then Brahmaji consults and prays to the Ksirodakasayi Visnu for an incarnation and solution to the problems
- Illusory stories opposed to the conclusions of Krsna consciousness concern the destruction of the Yadu dynasty, Krsna's disappearance, the story that Krsna and Balarama arise from a black hair and a white hair of Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- In every brahmanda there is a Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is a partial expansion of Aniruddha. This Aniruddha is a partial expansion of Pradyumna, who is partially represented as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Supersoul of all living entities
- In the Laghu-bhagavatamrta Srila Rupa Gosvami has explained Krsna's being both Ksirodakasayi Visnu and Narayana in the spiritual sky and expanding in the quadruple forms known as Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- In the tenth and eleventh verses Krsnadasa Kaviraja describes Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu, successive plenary expansions of Maha-Visnu. Brahma appears upon a lotus growing from the navel of Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- Karanodakasayi Visnu is the Supersoul of the collective universes, Garbhodakasayi Visnu is the Supersoul of the collective living beings, and Ksirodakasayi Visnu is the Supersoul of all individual living entities
- Krsna is the only asraya-tattva. In the beginning of the creation there are Maha-Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu. They are also asraya-tattva
- Krsna is the origin of all visnu-tattvas, including Maha-Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu. He is the ultimate goal of Vaisnava philosophy. Everything emanates from Him. His body is completely spiritual
- Krsna is the origin. Therefore Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavah. Sarvasya means even this Maha-Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu, Ksirodakasayi Visnu, Narayana, Sankarsana, Aniruddha, Pradyumna - everything
- Ksirodakasayi Visnu is one of the purusas who control the material modes of nature
- Ksirodakasayi Visnu is situated in every universe in a special planet called Svetadvipa
- Ksirodakasayi Visnu is the universal form and the gross Supersoul
- Ksirodakasayi Visnu is the universal form of the Lord and is the Supersoul within every living entity. He is known as Ksirodakasayi because He is the Lord who lies on the ocean of milk. He is the maintainer and master of the universe
- Ksirodakasayi Visnu, who is the Supersoul of all living entities, may also be considered the Lord of the universe
- On the southern side of the ocean of salt water is the ocean of milk, where Lord Ksirodakasayi Visnu resides. He is worshiped there by demigods like Brahma
- One of the expansions of Maha-Visnu is Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Supersoul within every living entity. As the Supersoul of the total aggregate of living entities, or the second purusa, He is known as Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- Some called Lord Krsna an incarnation of Lord Ksirodakasayi. All these names are true; nothing is impossible
- Some said, "He (Krsna) is an incarnation of Narayana," and others said, "He is the incarnation of Ksirodakasayi Visnu." But actually He is the original Supreme Personality of Godhead - krsnas tu bhagavan svayam
- Some say that Krsna is the incarnation of Ksirodakasayi Visnu. None of these statements is impossible; each is as correct as the others
- Superficially we see that these purusas have a relationship with maya, but above them, in the fourth dimension, is Lord Krsna, who has no contact with the material energy
- The creation, first Maha-Visnu; then from Maha-Visnu there is Garbhodakasayi Visnu. From Garbhodakasayi Visnu there is Ksirodakasayi Visnu, expansion of Visnu, and from Him, Brahma comes. Brahma is born out of Garbhodakasayi Visnu on the lotus flower
- The expansions of Narayana - from Narayana to Karanodakasayi Visnu, from Karanodakasayi Visnu to Garbhodakasayi Visnu, from Garbhodakasayi Visnu to Ksirodakasayi Visnu, and from Ksirodakasayi Visnu to everyone's heart - are actually Krsna's expansions
- The Karanodakasayi, Garbhodakasayi and Ksirodakasayi forms of Narayana all create in cooperation with the material energy. In this way They are attached to maya
- The Lord appeared in the sacrificial arena of Maharaja Prthu as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, who is a plenary expansion of Lord Krsna
- The Lord's pastimes in the internal potency are displayed in His activities in Vrndavana, but His external potential works are directed in His features of Karanarnavasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- The Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is already in charge of the maintenance of this creation by virtue of His plenary expansion, Ksirodakasayi Visnu, but this maintenance is not direct
- The material modes of nature, Garbhodakasayi Visnu, Ksirodakasayi Visnu and the Maha-Visnu, and beyond them the spiritual sky and its spiritual planets, known as Vaikunthas, and the Brahman effulgence in that spiritual sky-all these are Your potencies
- The Paramatma manifestation is also a temporary all-pervasive aspect of the Ksirodakasayi Visnu. The Paramatma manifestation is not eternal in the spiritual world
- The Personality of Godhead Visnu resides within each and every universe in two capacities, namely as the Garbhodakasayi Visnu and the Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- The polar star of the universe and the circle thereof is called the Sisumara circle, and therein the local residential planet of the Personality of Godhead (Ksirodakasayi Visnu) is situated
- The purusa-avatara is manifested in three features - first the Karanodakasayi, second the Garbhodakasayi, and third the Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- The Purusa-sukta is the standard prayer which the demigods recite to appease the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Ksirodakasayi Visnu. Because He is lying on the ocean of milk, He is called Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- The Sankarsana in this group is the original cause of the three purusas, namely Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu. Ksirodakasayi Visnu is situated in every universe in a special planet called Svetadvipa
- The third purusa avatara is the Ksirodakasayi Visnu, who lives as the Supersoul of everything in the universe and maintains the creation generated by Brahma
- The third purusa is Ksirodakasayi Visnu, in whom is contemplated the virat-purusa, the gigantic form in which all the planets with their different developments and inhabitants are floating
- The third purusa, Ksirodakasayi Visnu, is an expansion of Aniruddha
- The three purusas - Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu - all have a relationship with the material energy, called maya, because through maya They create the material cosmos
- The three purusas - Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi-Visnu - cannot create the material manifestation without the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The three purusas - Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi-Visnu, cannot create the material manifestation without the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Visnu or the Deity of the quality of goodness in the material world is the purusa-avatara known as Ksirodakasayi Visnu or Paramatma
- There are hundreds and thousands of plenary expansions of Visnu, such as Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Vasudeva, but here in this material world, the Visvatma, the Supersoul for all living entities, is Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- There is a milk ocean in the upper planets, and there Lord Visnu, who controls the heart of every living being as Paramatma (the Supersoul), resides as the Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- There is visnu-tattva: Krsna, Balarama, Sankarsana, Catur-vyuha, Narayana. Dvitiya-catur-vyuha: again Sankarsana; from Sankarsana, Maha-Visnu; Maha-Visnu to Garbhodakasayi Visnu; Garbhodakasayi Visnu, then Ksirodakasayi Visnu; in this way
- These three purusas (Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu), who lie on the Karana, Garbha and Ksira oceans respectively, are the Supersoul of everything that be
- These three Visnus lying in the water are the Supersoul of everything. The Supersoul of all the universes is known as the first purusa
- They create the material cosmos. These three purusas, who lie on the Karana, Garbha and Ksira oceans respectively, are the Supersoul of everything that be
- Vasudeva said, "Then again You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu and entered into the hearts of all living entities and even within the atoms. Therefore Your entrance into the womb of Devaki is understandable in the same way"
- Visnu as Ksirodakasayi enters into the hearts of all living entities, as well as into all material elements, including the atom