Category:Aniruddha the Lord
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Aniruddha the Lord"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- According to the Siddhartha-samhita there are twenty-four forms of Lord Visnu, and these forms are named according to the position of the symbols in Their four hands
- Aniruddha, the fourth of the quadruple expansions, is worshiped by great sages and psychologists as the principle of the mind. His complexion is similar to the bluish hue of a blue cloud
- Aniruddha, You are the authority
- Another name of Vasudeva is Paramatma, another name of Sankarsana is jiva (the living entity), another name of Pradyumna is mind, and another name of Aniruddha is ahankara (false ego)
- At Dvaraka Lord Vasudeva is engaged in His transcendental pastimes along with His plenary expansions, namely Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- In Dvaraka-puri, Pradyumna is the predominator. On the island known as Svetadvipa, there is an ocean of milk, and in the midst of that ocean is a place called Airavati-pura, where Aniruddha lies on Ananta
- In every brahmanda there is a Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is a partial expansion of Aniruddha. This Aniruddha is a partial expansion of Pradyumna, who is partially represented as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Supersoul of all living entities
- In Ilavrta-varsa, Lord Siva is always encircled by ten billion maidservants of goddess Durga, who minister to him. The quadruple expansion of the Supreme Lord is composed of Vasudeva, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Sankarsana
- In the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika it is stated that Vakresvara Pandita was an incarnation of Aniruddha
- Pradyumna and Aniruddha are also expansions of the Personality of Godhead, and thus They are also visnu-tattva
- Pradyumna holds the disc, conch, club and lotus. Aniruddha holds the disc, club, conch and lotus
- Pradyumna lives in Dvaraka-pura, and Aniruddha lies on the eternal bed of Sesa, generally known as ananta-sayya, on the island called Svetadvipa, in the ocean of milk
- The expansions of Pradyumna are Trivikrama, Vamana and Sridhara. The expansions of Aniruddha are Hrsikesa, Padmanabha and Damodara
- The great sage Narayana continued, "Their discussion was on the subject matter of understanding the Absolute Truth, Brahman. You were not present at that meeting because you had gone to see My expansion Aniruddha, who lives on the island of Svetadvipa"
- The mind of the living entity is known by the name of Lord Aniruddha, the supreme ruler of the senses. He possesses a bluish-black form resembling a lotus flower growing in the autumn. He is found slowly by the yogis
- The Pancaratras state that the personality of jiva called Sankarsana has emerged from Vasudeva, the supreme cause of all causes, that Pradyumna, the mind, has come from Sankarsana, and that Aniruddha, the ego, has come from Pradyumna
- The third purusa, Ksirodakasayi Visnu, is an expansion of Aniruddha
- There are innumerable brahmandas, all of which emanate from the pores of Karanodakasayi Visnu, and in every brahmanda there is a Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is a partial expansion of Aniruddha
- These (expansions) are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- These (Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Narayana) are all He (God) Himself in different transcendental expansions, and still the Lord as Sri Krsna functions in a different sphere of transcendental exchange with different grades of devotees
- To show mercy to His devotees in each of these nine tracts of land, the SPG known as Narayana expands Himself in His quadruple principles of Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. In this way He remains near His devotees to accept their service
- Vaikuntha planets are also differently known as the Purusottamaloka, Acyutaloka, Trivikramaloka, Hrsikesaloka, Kesavaloka, Aniruddhaloka, Madhavaloka, Pradyumnaloka, Sankarsanaloka, Sridharaloka, Vasudevaloka, Ayodhyaloka, Dvarakaloka
- Vasudeva and Sankarsana are on the middle left and right, Pradyumna is on the right of Sankarsana, and Aniruddha is on the left of Vasudeva, and thus the four Deities are situated. They are known as the four aides-de-camp of Lord Sri Krsna