funny | fun
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Fun"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A person is called dhira-lalita if he is naturally very funny, always in full youthfulness, expert in joking, and free from all anxieties. Such a dhira-lalita personality is generally found to be domesticated and very submissive to his lover
- After one moment of Brahma's calculation, Brahma came back to see the fun caused by his stealing the boys and calves. But he was also afraid that he was playing with fire
- After one moment of Brahma's calculation, he came back to see the fun caused by his stealing the boys & calves. But he was also afraid that he was playing with fire. Krsna was his master, & he had played mischief for fun by taking away His calves & boys
- After taking Their baths and finishing all other morning duties, Krsna and Balarama could hear the beating of the kettledrums in the wrestling arena. They immediately prepared Themselves to proceed to the spot to see the fun
- Animals do not marry but they have sex life, so that means you are animal. You’re not human being. The answer should be like that. Because marriage, this ceremony is not for fun
- Anyone who came to see how these funny things were going on was also fed chipped rice, yogurt and bananas
- If one transgresses the laws of etiquette, people make fun of him, and thus he is vanquished in both this world and the next
- In this way Lord Nityananda was walking through all the groups of eaters, and all the Vaisnavas standing there were seeing the fun
- Initiation means seriously take up the... And if you make it a fun business, then I become implicated, you become implicated
- It was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna
- Seeing this funny affair (of SB 10.9.15-17), all of them (mother Yasoda and her gopi friends) were smiling. The first rope was short by a measurement the width of two fingers, and after the second rope was added, it was still two fingers too short
- Since Krsna and Narayana are both the same personality, Laksmi's association with Krsna did not break her vow of chastity. Rather, it was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna
- Sometimes demoniac nonbelievers, not understanding the potency of the holy name, make fun of the Vaisnavas when the Vaisnavas chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. This joking is also beneficial for such persons
- Sometimes two would pair off to fight in the water. One would emerge victorious and the other defeated, and the Lord would watch all this fun
- The calves, being disturbed, would immediately begin running here and there, and the children would be dragged over clay and cow dung. To see this fun, Yasoda and Rohini would call all their neighborhood friends, the gopis
- There Hiranyaksa fell at Varuna's feet like a lowborn man, and to make fun of him he said with a smile, "Give me battle, O Supreme Lord!"
- This ecstatic chanting was performed with the doors closed so that nonbelievers who came to make fun could not gain entrance
- Try as far as possible to discipline the children with love and affection, so that they develop a taste for austerity of life and think it great fun to serve Krishna in many ways
- When all the ladies saw this fun, they enjoyed laughing and called the Lord "Gaurahari." From then on, Gaurahari became another of His names
- When Devayani heard Maharaja Yayati's story of the he-goat and she-goat, she understood that this story, which was presented as if a funny joke for entertainment between husband and wife, was intended to awaken her to her constitutional position
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw all this fun, He began to smile. Finally He left the animals and continued on His way
- When the ladies, understanding the fun of the God (Caitanya), discovered that He would cry & then stop upon hearing the chanting of the HK mantra, they all took it as a clue to chant Hare Krsna as soon as the Lord cried. Thus it became a regular function