Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Caitanya As a Preacher (1 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Preaching"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Advaita Acarya thought: "If Sri Krsna were to appear as an incarnation, He Himself could preach devotion by His personal example"
- After delivering Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord desired to go to South India to preach
- After this, Krsnadasa, the servant of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was delivered from the clutches of a Bhattathari. Caitanya Mahaprabhu then preached that Lord Krsna's name should also be chanted by brahmanas who were accustomed to chanting Lord Rama's name
- Caitanya left His legacy to the Indians, any Indian, to take up this cause and preach this cult of sankirtana movement all over the world
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested the blessings of a grhastha. This incident shows the special significance of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching. He gave equal status to everyone, regardless of material considerations. His movement is thoroughly spiritual
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching and teaching, their effect you have to follow. Then our life will be successful. We don't manufacture ideas. That is not wanted
- Caitanya then preached pure bhakti and instilled into their hearts spiritual love for Krsna which obliged them to give up sectarian feelings
- I have appeared in this incarnation to kill the demons (pasandis) and, after killing them, to preach the cult of devotional service
- In this Age of Kali, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has descended to preach the religion of Krsna consciousness. Therefore the chanting of the holy names of Lord Krsna is the religious principle for this age
- In this way the Lord speaks through my mouth to preach the cult of Krsna consciousness. Within the world, who will understand this pastime of the Lord's
- In this way, assuming the sentiment of a devotee, He preached devotional service while practicing it Himself
- Lord Caitanya appeared with the sentiment of Radha. He preached the dharma of this age - the chanting of the holy name and pure love of God
- Lord Caitanya came to earth simply to preach krsna-bhakti, love of Krsna. In other words, He is Lord Krsna Himself teaching the living entities the proper way to approach Krsna
- Lord Caitanya preached this cult, instructing the philosophy of Krsna consciousness in His eight verses, or Siksastaka
- Lord Caitanya, preaching as an acarya, a great teacher, taught that we can enter into a relationship with God and actually become God's friend, parent or lover
- Lord Caitanya, who always preached nonviolence, meekness and humility, also became angry when Nityananda was offended by Jagai and Madhai, and He wanted to kill them
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu preached this system of Bhagavata-dharma, and He recommended that all those who were born in India should take the responsibility of broadcasting the messages of Lord Sri Krsna, primarily the message of Bhagavad-gita
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accompanied by His associates, His pure devotees, enjoyed transcendental bliss in Jagannatha Puri (Nilacala) by preaching the bhakti cult in many ways
- Mathura-Vrndavana is My own very dear abode. I want to do many things there to preach Krsna consciousness
- My dear child, continue dancing, chanting and performing sankirtana in association with devotees. Furthermore, go out and preach the value of chanting krsna-nama, for by this process You will be able to deliver all fallen souls
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has personally preached the transcendental truths and mellows of Srimad-Bhagavatam. Srimad-Bhagavatam and the Supreme Personality of Godhead are identical, for Srimad-Bhagavatam is the sound incarnation of Sri Krsna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu preached about devotional service, ecstatic love and the Absolute Truth by making Ramananda Raya, a grhastha born in a low family, the speaker
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to preach the sankirtana movement of love of Krsna throughout the entire world, and therefore during His presence He inspired the sankirtana movement
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mode of preaching has already been explained, and I shall not repeat the explanation. In whichever village the Lord entered, His behavior was the same
- Sri Krishna Caitanya preached as one of the Vaisnava acaryas like Ramanujacarya and others and His mission was to establish the same theory of deliverance as was propounded by Sri Krishna Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- Such pride had existed for a long time within the mind of Vallabha Bhatta, but as he heard the preaching of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, his pride was cut down
- The Lord has declared openly in Bhagavad-gita how He becomes pleased with us, and the same process is practically demonstrated in the life and preaching work of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The process of understanding transcendental subject matter is not by challenge but by submission. The whole bhakti process is submission. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching
- There are many sahajiyas who imitate Rupa Goswami not to go out of Vrndavana, but Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained always outside Vrndavana for preaching purposes, although He is is the master of Vrndavana personally
- This child will preach the Vaisnava cult and deliver both His maternal and paternal families
- Thus I have surely determined the meaning of the fourth verse. Lord Gauranga (Lord Caitanya) appeared as an incarnation to preach unalloyed love of God
- We belong to the Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult. He preached. His cult means, Caitanya cult means Krsna cult. Krsna-varnam, simply describing Krsna. That was His business
- When Visnu or a Vaisnava is insulted, one should be angry. Lord Caitanya, who always preached nonviolence, meekness and humility, also became angry when Nityananda was offended by Jagai and Madhai