If You Want To Be Happy
"if * * want to * happy"|"if * want to * happy"|"if * * * want to * happy"|
Pages in category "If You Want To Be Happy"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- After the creation, it was so announced that "If you want to be happy, you must perform sacrifices."
- If we actually want to be happy, we must take to Krsna consciousness. There is no alternative. That is our point
- If you want really peace, if you want to be happy, take to this philosophy, Krsna consciousness
- If you want to be happy at all, then this is My instruction: sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam sa... (Bg. 18.66). Krsna is repeatedly saying this to everyone
- We have to accept this Krsna consciousness if we at all want to be happy and be situated in our normal condition. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- If citizens want to be happy and prosperous in this democratic age, they should not elect rascals and fools who have no respect for saintly persons
- If one wants to be happy within this material world, he may aspire to go to the different material planetary systems where there is a higher standard of sense gratification, but real moksa, or liberation, is performed without any such desire
- If we actually want to be happy, then we should not live like animals, without any restriction, without any discipline
- If we actually want to be happy, then you have to inquire about your constitutional position, what I am
- If we become sinful every moment, how we can become happy? It is not possible. If you want to become happy, you have to become pious. And the standard of piety is to become Krsna conscious, devotee of Krsna. That is the highest perfection of life
- If we want to be happy in this life and the next we have to worship Visnu. But Gandhi did to satisfy Visnu? He was trying to satisfy his country, and his country killed him
- If you actually want to be happy, and if you want, actually, you want to be God realized or Krsna conscious person, then the first thing is that you give up this nonsense habit—by speculation, you want to be God
- If you really want to become happy, you have to follow some don't's and do's
- If you want eternal, continued happiness, then you have to purify your existential condition, you have to place yourself in the transcendental position, and you will feel that happiness
- If you want to be happy, free from all cares and anxieties, then you have to engage yourself in devotional service of the Lord
- If you want to be happy, if you want to make your life successful, human life, then you have to take this principle of mayy asakta manah. You have to increase your attachment for Krsna. This is the meaning of Krsna consciousness movement
- If you want to be happy, take actual leadership of Krsna, then you'll be happy
- If you want to be happy, then you have to go back home, back to Krsna. That is the only way
- If you want to be happy, then you must take to the superior type of religious system which teaches the followers how to love God without any motive, and which is never checked by any material condition
- If you want to be happy, you cannot become happy by your so-called endeavor, by tidbits: "This I will do and I will be happy." No, this is all nonsense. You can be happy only when you fully surrender to Krsna without any abhilasa
- If you want to be happy, you have to take Krsna. Then you'll be happy. Otherwise not
- If you want to become happy, first of all we must get this knowledge, that "I am not this body."
- If you want to forget Krsna, if you want to become happy without Krsna, He'll give you so many chances that you'll forget Krsna. Life after life
- In the forest of the material world there are many animals and birds, trees and creepers. Sometimes the living entity wants to take shelter of the creepers; in other words, he wants to be happy by being embraced by the creeperlike arms of his wife
- The aim is how to become happy in this material world. And that is not possible. These rascals they cannot understand. If you want to become happy, then you must come to Krsna
- The whole world is going on in a way which is animal civilization. So if you want to be happy, you have to come to the spiritual platform, reality. That is wanted, thorough overhauling
- There cannot be any peace in material life. That is not possible. We have to take therefore shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord. If we want to be happy, if we want to be peaceful, then this is the only way