Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Caitanya's Causeless Mercy (56 P)
- ► Caitanya's Compassion (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Caitanya's Special Mercy (11 P)
- ► Receiving Caitanya's Mercy (4 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Mercy"
The following 256 pages are in this category, out of 256 total.
- A drop from the ocean of Your (Caitanya's) mercy can drown great mountains like Sumeru and Mandara. Since these two gentlemen are little hills by comparison, it is no wonder that they are being drowned in the ocean of Your mercy
- A student of Krsna consciousness must receive Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy; then his devotional service will quickly succeed
- According to his (Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati's) calculation, practically every one of us is fallen, but because we are trying to serve the Supreme Lord with all seriousness and without duplicity, we can expect the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Actually I do not know how to inquire about the goal of life and the process for obtaining it. Being merciful upon me, please explain all these truths
- Actually, however, it is not an echo: it is the kirtana of the nonmoving living entities. All this, although inconceivable, is possible by Your mercy
- After bestowing His mercy upon them in this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left. All those Pathana Muslims then became mendicants
- After bestowing mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, the Lord started for southern India. When He came to Kurma-ksetra, He delivered a person named Vasudeva
- After fully instructing Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent him to Mathura with empowered devotional service. In Benares He also bestowed His mercy upon the Mayavadi sannyasis. He then returned to Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri)
- After offering lunch to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Tapana Misra begged a favor from the Lord and requested Him to award him mercy
- After Ramananda Raya's arrival, Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon Kasi Misra and met Pradyumna Misra and other devotees. At that time three personalities - Paramananda Puri, Govinda and Kasisvara - came to see Lord Caitanya at Jagannatha Puri
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again bestowed His mercy upon Raghunatha dasa by giving him a stone from Govardhana Hill and a garland of small conchshells
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced Raghunatha Bhatta, and by the Lord's mercy Raghunatha was enlivened with ecstatic love for Krsna
- After showing mercy to the brahmana, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left the next day and arrived at Vrddhakasi, where He visited the temple of Lord Siva
- After that, Advaita Acarya respectfully requested Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to show Him mercy by remaining another two or four days
- After the Dola-yatra festival ended, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bade farewell to Rupa Gosvami also. The Lord empowered him and bestowed upon him all kinds of mercy
- After this incident, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya by showing him His original form as the Lord
- After this introduction, everyone fell to the ground like rods. Being very merciful upon them all, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu embraced each one of them
- Alas, has Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made His advent deciding that He will deliver all others with the exception of me? He bestows His merciful glance upon many lower-class men who are usually not even to be seen
- All glories to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is very merciful and who is very dear to Advaita Acarya and Lord Nityananda
- Although I am a fallen soul, the lowest of men, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered me from the blazing forest fire of great material opulence by His mercy
- Although I am the lowest of men and have no knowledge, the inspiration to write transcendental literatures about devotional service has been mercifully bestowed upon me
- Although the Lord was transcendentally situated in His transcendental eternal form, at Prayaga He told Rupa Gosvami about transcendental ecstatic love of Krsna. The Lord then embraced him very fondly and bestowed all His mercy upon him
- Amogha then fell before the Lord's lotus feet and submissively said, "O merciful Lord, please excuse my offense"
- Any person who takes shelter of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is most glorified because by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu he is able to get promotion to the platform of loving service to the Lord, which is transcendental to salvation
- As an incarnation of God, You are delivering so many fallen souls. I am also a greatly unhappy fallen soul. Kindly deliver me by Your mercy
- As evidence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy, we are experiencing that the people of Africa are taking to Krsna consciousness, chanting and dancing and taking prasadam like other Vaisnavas
- As evidence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s mercy, we are experiencing that the people of Africa are taking to Krsna consciousness, chanting and dancing and taking prasadam like other Vaisnavas
- As Krsna He came with disc and club. Here Krsna has come compassionately to distribute mercy to the fallen souls. So He has not taken any astra, any weapon. His (Lord Caitanya's) weapon is His associate devotee
- As soon as Sanatana Gosvami arrived in front of Lord Caitanya, the Lord, seeing him, became merciful to him. The Lord, who has the complexion of a golden campaka flower, opened His arms and embraced him while expressing great affection
- As soon as the Bhattacarya saw the King's firm determination, he declared, "The Supreme Lord is approached only by pure love. Your love for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is very, very deep; therefore without a doubt He will be merciful upon you"
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya replied, "My dear Lord, You are Krsna Himself, and therefore You are merciful. I am a fallen living entity, but You have bestowed a great favor upon me"
- Because of the mercy bestowed upon him by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Raghunatha dasa, although situated in such material happiness, does not like it at all
- Because of this quality, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu satisfied him with mercy not attainable by anyone else
- Beginning from the day on which Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to the Mayavadi sannyasis, there were vivid discussions about this conversion among the inhabitants of Varanasi
- Being pleased with Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His causeless mercy upon him. By the Lord's mercy, Sanatana Gosvami received the spiritual strength to inquire from Him
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura is mercy representation of Lord Caitanya, and he appeared in February 1867 as the son of Bhaktivinoda Thakura
- By associating with the members of such a center (Krsna temples) people will automatically become uninterested in material affairs. Although this is an ambitious proposal, this association is proving effective by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- By embracing him You made his body as beautiful as that of Cupid. We cannot understand the waves of Your mercy
- By Lord Caitanya's mercy we have been given all concessions possible for this age, so at least we should always remember that neglect of our prescribed duties in devotional service will not make us successful in the mission we have undertaken
- By taking to Krsna consciousness and keeping always in touch with Him by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, we need not take much trouble in arranging to return to the spiritual world. By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, this is very easy
- By the mercy of Lord Caitanya even such materially absorbed persons can be extricated from their entanglement in the maya by contact with offenseless chanting of the Lord's Holy Names Hare Krsna Mantra
- By the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, even a foolish child can fully describe the real nature of Lord Krsna, the enjoyer of the pastimes of Vraja, according to the vision of the revealed scriptures
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates, people are being purified and their consciousness directed from maya to Krsna
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all the dullness in the mind of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was eradicated. After reciting the following two verses, he ate the prasadam offered to him
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Gopinatha Pattanayaka could understand that the material benefits he had achieved were not the ultimate result of meditating upon His lotus feet
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he experienced the symptoms of ecstatic love - tears, trembling and faltering of the voice. His eyes filled with tears and his throat became choked, and thus he could not recite Srimad-Bhagavatam
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, one can certainly become spiritually advanced. Indeed, no one can estimate the results of His mercy
- By the mercy of the Lord, all truths were revealed to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, and he could understand the importance of chanting the holy name and distributing love of Godhead everywhere
- By the mercy of the Supreme Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, everyone became a first-class devotee. Later they became teachers or spiritual masters and liberated the entire world
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu also directly teaches the same principle, and Krsna also teaches the same principle because They are one. But Caitanya Mahaprabhu is more kind, merciful than Krsna
- Catching the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Haridasa Thakura said, "My Lord, do not create an illusion! Although I am so fallen, You must certainly show me this mercy"
- Even a little of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy serves as a great asset for spiritual advancement. Therefore the Krsna consciousness movement must be spread through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Everyone came before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and said, "Now we have directly seen Lord Krsna." Thus by the mercy of the goddess of learning they were made to speak the truth
- Everyone in India is a devotee; they have simply been misled by politicians and so many things. By Lord Chaitanya's mercy we are again reviving their original Krishna Consciousness, just as we are doing in all our centers all over the world
- Everyone is trying to get out of the ocean of material existence. One cannot immediately reach the coast, but if one endeavors, he can cross the ocean by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy
- Everyone said, "Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is present in my group. Indeed, He does not go anywhere else. He is bestowing His mercy upon us"
- Finally Ramananda Raya pacified the King and made him sit down. The Lord bestowed mercy upon him through His body, mind and words
- Finally Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "My dear King, do not worry. Because of your firm determination, I am sure that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy will definitely be bestowed upon you"
- Gopinatha Acarya replied, "I believe that one drop of the ocean of Your great mercy has swelled up upon them"
- Gopinatha Acarya then addressed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "Nonetheless, because you are bereft of even a pinch of the Lord's mercy, you cannot understand Him, even though He is present in your home"
- Gopinatha Pattanayaka achieved the result of kingly opulence due to but a glimpse of the Lord's mercy. Therefore no one can calculate the full value of His mercy
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "My dear Lord, the deliverance of all moving and nonmoving living entities takes place only by Your mercy. You have already granted this mercy and delivered them"
- He very carefully followed the principles enunciated by the Lord, and he was a competent person to explain properly the pastimes of Krsna. Caitanya expanded His mercy to Rupa Gosvami just so he could render service by writing transcendental literatures
- Hearing this news, the Lord was very pleased. Who can understand the mercy of the Lord upon His devotee
- How powerful is the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! Without even inquiring about the King, the Lord made everything successful
- How this could be possible (to inundate the three worlds with nectar) was exhibited by Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami and later by Thakura Narottama dasa and Syamananda Gosvami, who all represented the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- However, because he has received the mercy of Your lotus feet, he does not even accept his father's money. Instead he eats by begging alms from centers for the distribution of food
- I am not the actual bestower of mercy, rather I am just a messenger for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. So just work hard for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His mercy will fall upon you like torrents of rain in the monsoon season
- I am writing this narration of the pastimes and attributes of the Lord by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates. I do not know how to write properly, but I am purifying myself by writing this description
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your pictures and note and it has so much engladdened me that I must admit that there is a little fraction of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's merciful glance upon you
- I can tolerate whatever He says, bearing it upon my head. He will automatically be merciful to me after considering my faults and attributes
- I gave up Your company, but You did not give me up. By Your rope of mercy You have bound me by the neck and brought me back again to Your lotus feet
- I have briefly described those pastimes. Whatever I have written is by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, since I am an insignificant living being
- I have thus explained the mercy bestowed on Sanatana Gosvami by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If one hears this description, all moroseness in the heart will diminish
- I offer my obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even an ignorant child can swim across the ocean of conclusions about the ultimate truth, which is full of the crocodiles of various theories
- I offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even a lame man can cross over a mountain and a dumb man recite Vedic literature
- I was lifted upon the canga to be killed, but instead I was honored with this silken cloth. This is all Your mercy
- I wish the grace of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even one who is fallen can describe the pastimes of the Lord
- I wish to hear topics concerning Lord Krsna constantly. Be merciful unto me and kindly tell me something about Krsna
- I worship Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whose nectarean mercy flows like a great river, inundating the entire universe. Just as a river flows downstream, Lord Caitanya especially extends Himself to the fallen
- If by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy I live for so many days that I can fulfill my desires, I will give full consideration to these pastimes
- If Gaurahari, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, will not show mercy to me, I shall give up my kingdom, become a mendicant and beg from door to door
- If I do not receive Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy, my body and my kingdom are certainly useless
- If I remain longer and am fortunate enough to receive the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, I shall try to describe them again more elaborately
- If the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not bestowed upon a person - regardless of how learned a scholar that person may be and regardless of his seeing or listening - he cannot accept Lord Caitanya as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If you are indeed interested in logic and argument, kindly apply it to the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If you do so, you will find it to be strikingly wonderful
- If you continue as you are now doing by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu you will be very successful. It is by His order that we are carrying this message all over the world
- If You, out of Your mercy, send one of Your outer garments to the King, the King would live hoping to see You some time in the future
- Immediately after committing suicide in this way, he went in his spiritual body to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and received the mercy of the Lord. However, he still remained invisible
- In accordance with the instructions of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the two brothers, Rupa & Sanatana, immediately touched the lotus feet of these Vaisnavas, who all became very happy and congratulated the two brothers for having received the mercy of the Lord
- In his early life Gopala (Gopala Misra) fainted during the cleansing of the Gundica-mandira at Jagannatha Puri and thus became a recipient of the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In India, actually, everyone is a devotee. They have simply been mislead by the politicians and so many things. By Lord Caitanya's mercy we are again reviving their dormant Krishna Consciousness, just as we are doing in our centers all over the world
- In that garden, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His mercy upon King Prataparudra. Afterwards, when the Bengali devotees were about to return home, the Lord gave separate orders to almost every one of them
- In the fourth verse I have invoked the benediction of the Lord upon all the world, praying to Lord Caitanya for His mercy upon all
- In this chapter I have spoken about three topics: Jagadananda Pandita's visit to Vrndavana, Caitanya’s listening to the song of the deva-dasi at the temple of Jagannatha, & how Raghunatha Bhatta achieved ecstatic love of Krsna by the mercy of Caitanya
- In this way a complete year passed for Junior Haridasa, but still there was not a sign of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy toward him
- In this way Murari Gupta appealed to Me, saying, You are all-merciful, so kindly grant me this mercy: Let me die before You so that all my doubts will be finished
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, and He invisibly bestowed great mercy upon Kalidasa
- Indeed, that very person who had been accustomed to reading and teaching Mayavada philosophy was now even hating the word "mukti." This was possible only by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Indeed, we are like a dwarf who wants to capture the moon. Although we are completely unfit, a desire to receive Your mercy is awakening within our minds
- Indeed, when all the devotees had requested the Lord to bestow His mercy upon Gopinatha Pattanayaka, the Lord had replied that He could do nothing
- It is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s mercy that He advises everyone-even candalas, mlecchas and yavanas-to chant the holy name of the Lord
- It may be possible by the mercy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu to understand Krsna consciousness. Otherwise it is a very difficult subject matter
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even unclean yavanas become perfectly well bred gentlemen by chanting the holy name of the Lord. Such is the power of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is always pleased to accept anything given with faith and love by His devotees and is always ready to bestow mercy upon them
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who has unlimited, wonderful opulences. By His mercy, even a person born as the lowest of men can spread the science of devotional service
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the spiritual master of the entire world, Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by whose mercy even a dog can swim across a great ocean
- Let us submit one piece of information before You, dear Lord. It is not at all false but is full of meaning. It is this: If You are not merciful upon us, then it will be very, very difficult to find more suitable candidates for Your mercy
- Logic is like a dry oil cake from which all the oil has been extracted. The Bhattacarya passed his life in eating such dry cakes, but now You have made him drink the nectar of transcendental pastimes. It is certainly Your great mercy upon him
- Lord Caitanya is the ideal teacher of life's prime necessities. He is the most munificent bestower of love of Krsna. He is the complete reservoir of all mercies and good fortune
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is there for everyone. He can accept everyone. One who is sinful, that is not disqualification. Because in this age, Kali-yuga, more or less, everyone is sinful
- Lord Caitanya smiled and accepted the invitation of the brahmana. He made this gesture to show His mercy to the Mayavadi sannyasis
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has fully bestowed His mercy on him. Who can keep home such a madman of Caitanyacandra
- Many subjects were thoroughly discussed in the talks between Lord Caitanya and Sanatana Gosvami. Due to the mercy of Lord Caitanya, Sanatana was able to put important questions before Him, and these questions were replied to properly
- Much mercy was thus bestowed upon Sri Rupa Gosvami, and I have briefly described all those topics
- My dear Lord Caitanya, please have mercy upon me. There is no one who is as merciful as You. My plea is most urgent because Your mission is to deliver all fallen souls, and no one is more fallen than I. Therefore I beg priority
- My dear Lord, by Your mercy You have made me dance in many ways. For example, I was offered the sraddha-patra, which should have been offered to first-class brahmanas. I ate from it even though I was born in a family of meat-eaters
- My dear Lord, I have committed offenses. Please excuse me. I seek shelter of You. Please be merciful unto me by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- My dear Lord, the family upon which You bestow even a little mercy is always fortunate, for such mercy makes all miseries disappear
- My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You have showed mercy to me in a way just befitting Your position by insulting me to cut down all my false pride
- My dear Lord, You have cured the blindness of my false pride by smearing my eyes with the ointment of Your mercy. You have bestowed so much mercy upon me that my ignorance is now gone
- My dear Raghunatha dasa, He said, since you arranged the feast on the bank of the Ganges, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came here just to show you His mercy
- My Lord, we are Your two servants and are here just to carry out Your orders. By Your mercy, please tell us to do whatever You want
- My Lord, without hatred for my family You have accepted me as Your servant. Only by Your mercy is there good fortune in my family
- My Lord, You are certainly able to do whatever You like, and You are indeed merciful. If You so desire, You can very easily do whatever You want
- Narayana-parayana is not very easy job. Muktanam api siddhanam kotisv api maha-mune. But this is the special mercy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, that He is compassionate. Seeing the fallen souls of this age, He is distributing krsna-prema so cheaply
- No one can attain the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu without Your mercy, but if You are merciful, even the lowest of men can attain shelter at His lotus feet
- No one can say how merciful the Lord is to Gadadhara Pandita, but people know the Lord as Gadaira Gauranga, "the Lord Gauranga of Gadadhara Pandita"
- Now, by the Lord's mercy, Sanatana Gosvami questioned the Lord, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally supplied the truth
- O most merciful Lord, if by Your mercy it is possible, kindly grant my desire
- O my merciful Lord Caitanya, may the nectarean Ganges waters of Your transcendental activities flow on the surface of my desertlike tongue
- O ocean of mercy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu! Let there be an awakening of Your auspicious mercy, which easily drives away all kinds of material lamentation by making everything pure and blissful
- Offering his obeisances to Gopinatha Acarya, the Bhattacarya said, "Because I am related to you and you are a devotee, by your mercy the Lord has shown mercy to me"
- On the next day, Caitanya Mahaprabhu again met Rupa Gosvami, and with great mercy the Lord introduced him to all the devotees
- One cannot immediately reach the coast, but if one endeavors, he can cross the ocean of material existence by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy. One may be very eager to cross this ocean, but he cannot attain success by acting like a madman
- One must be considered bereft of the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when he criticizes the Krsna consciousness movement now spreading all over the world or finds fault with this movement or the leader of the movement
- One who engages in Your devotional service twenty-four hours a day, desiring only Your mercy, will very soon attain shelter at Your lotus feet
- Only a person who has received the mercy of the Lord can understand. Without the Lord's mercy, even the demigods, headed by Lord Brahma, cannot understand
- Only by Your mercy have my bad intentions vanished. Kindly favor me so that my devotion may always be fixed upon You
- Please listen to another glory of His mercy. He made a fallen living entity climb to the highest limit
- Please put Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy to your crucial test, and if you are actually a logician you will come to the right conclusion that there is no personality more merciful than Lord Caitanya
- Prabodhananda Sarasvati said, visvam purna-sukhayate: when one becomes Krsna conscious by the mercy of Lord Caitanya, for him the entire world appears happy, and he has nothing for which to hanker
- Prayers to the Six Goswamis, 1968 - Sri-caitanya-krpa-bharau: "They were so kind and merciful because they actually received the blessings and mercy of Lord Caitanya"
- Sanatana replied, "I do not know who Krsna is. As far as I am concerned, I have been released from prison only by Your mercy"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "It is not so wonderful, my Lord. Everything has been made possible by the energy and mercy of Him who will eat the food"
- Seeing the extraordinary mercy the Lord granted to the family of Bhavananda Raya, everyone was struck with wonder. They could not understand the behavior of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Simply by rendering this service (cleansing the road with a broom and sprinkling the road with sandalwood-scented water for the sake of Lord Jagannatha), the King (Prataparudra) received the mercy of the Lord (Caitanya)
- Since all the devotees came to Him for shelter, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed them all mercy and kept them under His protection
- Since You are that very same Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, please be merciful upon me. I am fallen and unfit
- Sir, I am most fallen, yet You have brought me with You. Showing great mercy, You have accepted food prepared by me
- Sivananda Sena introduced his three sons to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Because they were his sons, the Lord showed the boys great mercy
- So this Krsna consciousness movement is trying to impregnate or push this movement throughout the world through the mercy of Sri Krsna Caitanya. And actually it is happening
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had been very satisfied to see the King (Prataparudra) accept the menial task of sweeping the street, and for this humility the King received the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is wonderfully merciful and wonderfully magnanimous. We have heard of no one else within this world so merciful and charitable
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed that night in the house of the brahmana. Then, after showing him mercy, the Lord started toward the Tamraparni River in Pandya-desa
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Rupa Gosvami met Me at Prayaga. Knowing him to be a suitable person, I naturally bestowed My mercy upon him"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed such mercy to the King that from that day on the Lord became known as Prataparudra-santrata, the deliverer of Maharaja Prataparudra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then glanced with mercy at the Muslim governor. Giving him assurance, He asked him to chant the holy names "Krsna" and "Hari"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then mercifully embraced Raghava Pandita. The Lord also offered all the other devotees a farewell with similar respect
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was actually always merciful within His heart, but He was sometimes externally negligent of His devotees. We should not be preoccupied with His external feature, however, for if we do so we shall be vanquished
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was also the gardener, and as He poured the water of His mercy on the tree, all the branches and subbranches grew, day after day
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is so powerful that it acts automatically. If a person renders loving service to Krsna, it never goes in vain. It is recorded in a spiritual account, and in due time it will fructify
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is so unlimited that He is helping not only to understand Krsna, but also He is giving directly love of Krsna, and the supermost platform of love, as it was experienced by the gopis
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy was aroused because of the King's previous service. Therefore, without even asking who he was, the Lord immediately bestowed His mercy upon him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the ocean of mercy, chastised Junior Haridasa, although Junior Haridasa was His dear devotee, to establish that one in the devotional line, engaged in pure devotional service, should not be a hypocrite
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has personally spoken about the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in his auspicious introduction to his book Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu
- Srinatha Pandita, the forty-ninth branch, was the beloved recipient of all the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Srinatha Pandita, the forty-ninth branch, was the beloved recipient of all the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Everyone in the three worlds was astonished to see how he worshiped Lord Krsna
- Srivasa then replied to the Lord, "Why are You speaking in a contradictory way? Rather, we four brothers have been purchased by Your mercy"
- Struck with wonder by my affairs, the populace is glorifying the greatness of Your mercy
- Taking the remnants of the food of Vaisnavas is so valuable that it induced Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to offer Kalidasa His supreme mercy
- That day, Lord Caitanya remained there and accepted prasadam at his house. After bestowing mercy upon him in this way, the Lord proceeded ahead
- The Bhattacarya replied, "A person who has received but a small fraction of mercy from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu can understand that He is Lord Krsna. No one else can"
- The Bhattacarya said, "By Your mercy I can now understand the truth about Ramananda Raya. In talking with him, You also will acknowledge his greatness"
- The brahmana Vasudeva was astonished to behold the wonderful mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and he began to recite a verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam, touching the Lord's lotus feet
- The devotees in the KC movement are preaching all over the world in accordance with the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They have to meet many karmis, but by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they are unaffected by material influences
- The devotees of Lord Krsna are very much attracted by the sankirtana movement of Lord Caitanya. This avatara of the Lord does not kill the miscreants, but delivers them by His causeless mercy
- The highest personality in this material universe is no more significant than an ant for a devotee. Such a stage can be achieved by the mercy of Lord Caitanya, who preached pure devotional service in this age
- The King said to the Bhattacarya, "I have heard that a great personality has come from Bengal and is staying at your home. I have also heard that He is very, very merciful"
- The King then said, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda. He is very merciful, and I hope that in a future birth He will allow me an interview
- The King told Ramananda Raya, "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is very, very merciful to you. Therefore please solicit my meeting with Him without fail"
- The Lord bound everyone by His transcendental mercy. Who can repay his debt for the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord finally reached Panihati, and as an act of mercy He gave the captain of the boat one of His personal garments
- The Maharashtrian brahmana came, and the Lord met him. Out of affection, the Lord bestowed His mercy upon him
- The mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead can be obtained by the mercy of a pure devotee. Lord Caitanya's mercy was bestowed upon the Bhattacarya because of Gopinatha Acarya's endeavor
- The next morning the poet came to Lord Caitanya and surrendered unto His lotus feet. The Lord bestowed His mercy upon him and cut off all his bondage to material attachment
- The Sixteenth Chapter tells how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to Kalidasa and thus demonstrated the result of eating the remnants of the food of Vaisnavas
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Caitanya and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord to become imitation Mahaprabhus but all cling to His lotus feet like bees that never leave a honey-soaked lotus flower
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord
- The young boys and girls of the Krsna consciousness movement have given up the spirit of material enjoyment not because of practice but by the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His servants
- Then let me offer my respectful obeisances to the ocean of mercy, Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is no one as merciful as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu within all three worlds. Simply by seeing Him from a distance, one is overwhelmed with love of Godhead
- There were many rivers on the way, and at each river there was a tax collector. The tax collectors did not hinder the Lord, however, and He showed them mercy. Finally He reached the village of Remuna
- These are some of the finer points of etiquette in devotional service. Only one who has received the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu can understand these principles
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- They said, "Had You not previously bestowed Your mercy on him, it would not have been possible for him to express Your internal feelings"
- They said, "Haridasa has committed a small offense. Therefore, O Lord, please be merciful to him. Now he has received a sufficient lesson. In the future he will not commit such an offense"
- This comfortable position of a devotee can be established by the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Even when a devotee is superficially put into great difficulty, he is never disturbed
- This incident manifests the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His teaching that a sannyasi should remain in the renounced order, and the deep attachment to Him felt by His faithful devotees
- This is the incident concerning the Kazi and the Lord's mercy upon him. Anyone who hears this is also freed from all offenses
- This Krsna consciousness movement is neither new nor any concocted manufactured thing. It is authorized, based on the Vedas, based on the Vedic authorities, and it is very simple and it has become simplified by the mercy of Lord Caitanya
- This Krsna consciousness must be achieved through the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. One cannot be complete in Krsna consciousness unless he accepts Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates as the only means for success
- Those already born in Bharata-varsa should take lessons from the sastras and guru and should fully take advantage of the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in order to be fully equipped with Krsna consciousness
- Those who are highly elevated in Krsna consciousness can enter into the pastimes of Radha-Krsna through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Thus I have briefly described a discussion of the ultimate goal of life, love of Godhead. The mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu cannot be described expansively
- Thus I have described the powerful mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, by which Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami remained constantly overwhelmed with ecstatic love for Krsna
- Thus I have narrated Lord Caitanya's mercy upon Sanatana Gosvami. When one hears these topics, one's heart will be cleansed of all contamination
- Thus I have related the ecstatic love of Sarvabhauma's wife, who is known as the mother of Sathi. I have also related Caitanya's great mercy, which He manifested by excusing Amogha's offense. He did so due to Amogha's relationship with a devotee
- Thus Lord Caitanya did not sprinkle upon them the water of His mercy, and they gradually withered and died
- Thus Raghunatha Bhatta lived with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continuously for eight months, and by the Lord's mercy he felt increasing transcendental happiness every day
- Thus the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was spoken of in the family of Bhavananda Raya. That mercy was clearly demonstrated, although it appeared to be something different
- To disclose it is not proper, for it should be kept as confidential as the Vedas, yet I shall speak of it to make His mercy known to all
- To enunciate explicitly those transcendental pastimes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu empowered Srila Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami with the nectar of His mercy to carry out this work in Vrndavana
- To show him mercy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu allowed him to see His Visnu form. Thus He immediately assumed four hands
- Unfortunately, when such logicians take to this path without the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they remain on the platform of logic and argument and do not advance in spiritual life
- Unto one who is able to understand, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has shown mercy by giving him the association of the servant of His own servant
- Upon seeing the King engaged in such menial service, Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very happy. Simply by rendering this service, the King received the mercy of the Lord
- We actually see that even those who are very great scientists in the eyes of the general public cannot understand the very simple idea that life comes from life, because they do not have the mercy of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- We are the most fallen; therefore by showing us Your mercy, Your mercy is most successful. Let the power of Your mercy be exhibited throughout the entire universe
- We are very depressed at being unfit candidates for Your mercy. Yet since we have heard of Your transcendental qualities, we are very much attracted to You
- We offer our respectful obeisances unto that merciful S P of God who has converted all three worlds, which were maddened by ignorance, & saved them from their diseased condition by making them mad with the nectar from the treasure-house of love of God
- We should always remember that to become a bona fide devotee of the Lord is not an easy task, but in this age, by the mercy of Lord Caitanya, it has been made very easy
- When a devotee has achieved the position of rendering transcendental loving service to the Lord through the mercy of Lord Caitanya, he thinks the impersonal Brahman to be no better than hell
- When a person actually revives his consciousness with thoughts of Krsna by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he revives his spiritual life and becomes addicted to the service of the Lord
- When all of the devotees saw the mercy of the Lord upon the two brothers, they were very much gladdened, and they began to chant the holy name of the Lord, "Hari! Hari"
- When Balabhadra Bhattacarya asked to see Krsna at Kaliya-daha, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu mercifully slapped him, saying, "You are a learned scholar, but you have become a fool, being influenced by the statements of other fools"
- When Kalidasa visited Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed great mercy upon him
- When one becomes Krsna conscious by the mercy of Lord Caitanya, for him the entire world appears happy, and he has nothing for which to hanker
- When Raghunatha dasa went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he fell at the Lord's lotus feet in ecstatic love. Showing him mercy, the Lord touched him with His feet
- When Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya denounced himself as an offender and took shelter of the Lord (Caitanya), the Lord desired to show him mercy
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the King (Prataparudra) engaged in menial service for Lord Jagannatha, He became very happy. Thus the King became eligible to receive Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy
- When the Lord embraced the King, the King again and again offered prayers and obeisances. In this way, the Lord's mercy brought tears from the King, and the Lord's body was bathed with these tears
- When the Mayavadi sannyasis at Varanasi criticized Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord’s devotees became very much depressed. To satisfy them, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to the sannyasis
- When the personal associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would hear of the activities of Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis, they would say, "What is wonderful for a person who has been granted the Lord's mercy"
- With His disc of mercy the Lord (Caitanya) delivered them (the inhabitants of South India) all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord
- With His disc of mercy the Lord delivered them all by converting them into Vaisnavas, devotees of the Lord
- Without having ecstatic love for Krsna, one cannot see Him directly. Therefore through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Brahmananda Bharati has acquired direct vision of the Lord
- Without Your mercy such poetic expressions would be impossible for an ordinary living being to write. My guess is that You have given him the power
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself; therefore no one can understand Your purpose. By Your mercy You are touching me, although this is not sanctioned by the Vedas
- You have come here specifically to deliver me. You are so merciful that You alone can deliver all fallen souls
- Your auspicious mercy pours forth transcendental mellows and thus causes the heart to jubilate. Your mercy, which is full of joy, always stimulates devotional service and glorifies conjugal love of God
- Your real mercy has been granted to Ramananda Raya and Vaninatha Raya, for You have detached them from all material opulence. I think that I have not been favored by such mercy