"sac-cid-ananda" | "sat-cit-ananda" | "sat, cit and ananda"
- sac-cid-ānanda, sat-cit-ānanda
note: mixed spelling "sac-cit-ananda" | "sat-cid-ananda"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Sac-cid-ananda"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- His internal potency is exhibited first as sat, or existence - or, in other words, as the portion that expands the existence function of the Lord. When the same potency displays full knowledge it is called cit, or samvit
- However you may pose yourself, cheat others, that you are the best man in knowledge, philosopher, scientist, you are a fool. That is not possible. Sac-cid-ananda vigrahah is Krsna only
- The form of the Lord is sac-cid-ananda, or eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss. But the material form of the living being is neither eternal, nor full of knowledge, nor blissful
- The impersonal Brahman is the transcendental bodily effulgence of the Supreme Lord's sac-cid-ananda form, and the illusory and transitory material nature is a transformation of His separated energy
- The negation of material existence does not necessarily mean spiritual existence. After material existence is negated, spiritual existence - namely sac-cid-ananda - still may not be manifested
- These transcendental qualities are as follows: 51) changeless; 52) all-cognizant; 53) ever-fresh; 54) sac-cid-ananda (possessing an eternal blissful body); 55) possessing all mystic perfection
- This Krsna consciousness movement is for educating people how to think of God constantly. And if we practice like that, then, after giving up this body, we are going to get a body which is exactly like God. This body is called sac-cid-ananda
- When the purusa and prakrti, male and female, enjoy, they enjoy, they get the same pleasure, but one is purusa; one is prakrti. Similarly, Krsna is purusa, and we are prakrti. If we enjoy with Krsna, then the ananda, sac-cid-ananda, is there
- When you stay in your spiritual body you become equal with God - sac-cid-ananda: eternal, ananda, blissful, and full of knowledge