"sac-cid-ananda" | "sat-cit-ananda" | "sat, cit and ananda"
- sac-cid-ānanda, sat-cit-ānanda
note: mixed spelling "sac-cit-ananda" | "sat-cid-ananda"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Sac-cid-ananda"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- His internal potency is exhibited first as sat, or existence - or, in other words, as the portion that expands the existence function of the Lord. When the same potency displays full knowledge it is called cit, or samvit
- However you may pose yourself, cheat others, that you are the best man in knowledge, philosopher, scientist, you are a fool. That is not possible. Sac-cid-ananda vigrahah is Krsna only
- If such a material stone (touchstone) can maintain its inconceivable energy after producing volumes of gold, certainly the Supreme Personality of Godhead can remain in His original sac-cid-ananda form after creating the cosmic world
- Impersonal realization of the Absolute Truth is certainly transcendental, but this does not mean that one who has attained this realization can understand the sac-cid-ananda form of the Lord
- In the mundane conception of form, one cannot eat with one's eyes or see with his leg. That is the difference between the mundane body and the spiritual body of sac-cid-ananda
- In this Vedanta-sara Sadananda Yogindra defines Brahman as sac-cid-ananda combined with knowledge and without duality
- One has to attain the perfection of sac-cid-ananda (BS 5.1), eternity, bliss and knowledge. Because the impersonalists deny these varieties of creation, they cannot actually enjoy transcendental bliss
- Our present body is not sac-cid-ananda. It is asat, not sat. It is not eternal; it is perishable. It is not cit, full of knowledge, but it is full of ignorance
- The form of the Lord is sac-cid-ananda, or eternal, full of knowledge and full of bliss. But the material form of the living being is neither eternal, nor full of knowledge, nor blissful
- The impersonal Brahman is the transcendental bodily effulgence of the Supreme Lord's sac-cid-ananda form, and the illusory and transitory material nature is a transformation of His separated energy
- The meaningful appearance of the Lord is always distinct from ordinary birth. Even the pure devotees have no connection with the material body, & certainly God, who appears as He is, in His sac-cid-ananda (Bs. 5.1) form, is not limited by a material form
- The negation of material existence does not necessarily mean spiritual existence. After material existence is negated, spiritual existence - namely sac-cid-ananda - still may not be manifested
- The Personality of Godhead is the complete form of sac-cid-ananda (full life, knowledge and bliss). By realization of the cit portion of the Complete Whole (unlimited knowledge), one can realize the localized aspect of the Lord, the Paramatma
- The Personality of Godhead is the complete form of sac-cid-ananda (full life, knowledge and bliss). By realization of the sat portion of the Complete Whole (unlimited existence), one realizes the impersonal Brahman aspect of the Lord
- The spirit soul is actually sac-cid-ananda (BS 5.1) - eternal, full of bliss and full of knowledge. Under the clutches of maya, however, he suffers from continued birth, death, disease and old age
- The Supreme Lord is always in His sac-cid-ananda (BS 5.1) form, but the living entity, although part and parcel of the Lord, becomes materially contaminated when he desires to come to the material world for material enjoyment
- The word sphitam is also used, which indicates that He (Krsna) left His gigantic universal form called the virat-rupa, not His primeval, eternal form, because there is hardly any possibility of His changing His form of sac-cid-ananda
- The words satvata-sastra-vigraham indicate that the sac-cid-ananda (BS 5.1) body of the Lord can never be accepted to be made of maya
- These transcendental qualities are as follows: 51) changeless; 52) all-cognizant; 53) ever-fresh; 54) sac-cid-ananda (possessing an eternal blissful body); 55) possessing all mystic perfection
- This Krsna consciousness movement is for educating people how to think of God constantly. And if we practice like that, then, after giving up this body, we are going to get a body which is exactly like God. This body is called sac-cid-ananda
- This simple understanding (Krsna is sac-cid-ananda) is at once realized by the devotees of the Lord, but those who are nondevotees, who perform hardly any devotional service to the Lord, either do not understand this simple fact
- When the mind, intelligence and ego are purified, all the active senses of the living entity become spiritual. Thus the living entity attains his sac-cid-ananda form
- When the purusa and prakrti, male and female, enjoy, they enjoy, they get the same pleasure, but one is purusa; one is prakrti. Similarly, Krsna is purusa, and we are prakrti. If we enjoy with Krsna, then the ananda, sac-cid-ananda, is there
- When you stay in your spiritual body you become equal with God - sac-cid-ananda: eternal, ananda, blissful, and full of knowledge