"sac-cid-ananda-vigraha" | "sat-cit-ananda-vigraha" | "sat-cit-ananda-vigrahah" | "sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (9 P)
Pages in category "Sac-cid-ananda-vigraha"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Because God is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1) - He's all-pleasure - therefore, without many, there is no pleasure. Just like here I sit down the whole day alone, but I become more active and more pleasing when you come
- Because materialists cannot imagine or conceive of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they may think that God is dead, but factually He is always existing in His sac-cid-ananda-vigraha
- Brahma said, "The material body is always full of threefold miseries, but Your body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha: (BS 5.1) full of bliss, knowledge and eternality"
- If the devotee knows perfectly that the arca-vigraha, or Deity form of Lord Krsna in the temple, is exactly the same sac-cid-ananda-vigraha as Krsna Himself, then his service to the temple Deity becomes direct service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If you want to reach to the ultimate goal of life, where only blissful life, sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah, eternal body of knowledge and bliss, then you have to become sura
- Isvarah paramah krsnah, sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah, anadir adir govindah, sarva-karana-karanam. This is the definition of Krsna given by Lord Brahma in his book known as Brahma-samhita, very authorized book
- Krsna has His transcendental form, sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, He is not disturbed by the bodily necessities of life, which are called daihika
- Krsna Himself is simply sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the eternal form of bliss and knowledge, and because of His inconceivable greatness, He is called the Supreme Brahman
- Krsna is always situated in His original position as sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, and anyone who renders service to Him is also situated in his original, spiritual identity
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has a sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, a form of eternity, knowledge and bliss, not a material form
- Mad-bhavam refers to the supreme nature of the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha - that is, His form is eternal, full of knowledge and bliss
- My (Rsabhadeva) transcendental body (sac-cid-ananda-vigraha) looks exactly like a human form, but it is not a material human body. It is inconceivable. I am not forced by nature to accept a particular type of body; I take on a body by My own sweet will
- Similarly, if the conditioned souls somehow or other think of Krsna, who is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), they will become free from their sins
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu is the immediate expansion of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as His brother. He is the personified spiritual bliss of sac-cid-ananda-vigraha. His body is transcendental and full of ecstasy in devotional service
- Such a person should first control his mind by thinking of the virat-rupa, the gigantic universal form of the Lord, and then gradually think of the spiritual form of Krsna (sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1)) after hearing of both forms
- The Absolute Truth is ultimately the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That is explained in the Brahma-samhita. Sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah: He has form, but His form is different from any kind of material form
- The brahma-jyotir is the covering of the internal potency. May You kindly remove this glowing effulgence that impedes my seeing Your sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, Your eternal form of bliss and knowledge
- The lokas, or different planets, are attractive because they have different varieties of life and bliss partially representing the sac-cid-ananda-vigraha
- The Lord, whose pure form (sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1)) is uncontaminated by the modes of material nature, can be perceived by pure consciousness. In the Vedanta He is described as being one without a second
- The meditation should concentrate on the person of the Supreme Godhead, either in His virat-rupa, the gigantic universal form, or in His sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), as described in the scriptures
- The name Madana refers to Cupid, but Krsna is the spiritual Madana. His body is not material like the body of Cupid in this material universe. Krsna's body is all-spiritual - sac-cid-ananda-vigraha
- The S P of Godhead has the form of sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1) - transcendental bliss, knowledge and eternity. I offer my respectful obeisances unto Him, who turns the dumb into eloquent speakers and enables the lame to cross mountains
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1). This means that He originally has three potencies - the pleasure potency, the potency of eternality and the potency of knowledge
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. First, the Deity (arca-vigraha) of Sri Gopala is eternally sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, the transcendental form of the Lord
- When the heart is cleansed of all material contamination, the devotee's mind becomes broader and transparent, and he can see things equally. At that stage of life there is peace, and one is situated equally with Me as sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1)
- With firm faith in his (Vasudeva) sons, he addressed Them thus, "My dear Krsna, You are the sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1) Supreme Personality of Godhead"