Problems of Life
"problems of life"|"problem of life"|"life's problems"|"problems of material life"|"problems of his life"|"problems of your life"|"problems of my life"|"problem of human life"|"problems of human life"|"problems of our life"|"problem of your life"|"problem of my life"|"problem of this life"|"problem of our life"|"problem of material life"|"problems of the life"|"problems of conditioned life"|"problems of the material life"|"problems of material conditioned life"|"problems of miserable material life"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Problems of Life"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A devotee situated in Krsna consciousness knows that only devotional service to Krsna can relieve a person from all the problems of life. He has personal experience of this, and therefore he wants to introduce this system, KC, into human society
- A sane person who has understood the philosophy of life and death is very upset upon hearing of the horrible, hellish condition of life in the womb of the mother or outside of the mother. But one has to make a solution to the problems of life
- Arjuna was put into ignorance on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra just to question Lord Krsna about the problems of life so that the Lord could explain them for the benefit of future generations of human beings and chalk out the plan of life
- As explained in the First Canto, the less intelligent persons of the age of Kali would be not only short-lived, but also perplexed with so many problems of life due to the awkward situation of the godless human society
- As long as one is engaged in researching the solution of the problems of life, his knowledge is called jnana, or purified knowledge, but on realizing the actual solution of life, one becomes situated in the devotional service of the Lord
- Going from one planet to another does not solve the problems of life. The problems of life will only be solved when we no longer have to accept a material body. This can be possible if one simply becomes Krsna conscious
- Gross material science cannot divert the real purpose of human life. They can only increase the artificial needs of life without any solution to the problems of life
- If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita
- If one is actually serious to understand the problems of life, he will surely find the right answers in this movement
- If they (modern scientists) would at all consider this subtle subject matter and the problems of life, they would see that their future is very dark. Thus they try to avoid considering the future and continue committing all kinds of sinful activities
- In illusion one thinks that he can be happy only by fruitive activities, but what actually happens is that one becomes more and more entangled in the network of action and reaction and does not find any solution to the problem of life
- In order to encourage the king (Maharaja Pariksit), who had only seven remaining days of life, Srila Sukadeva Gosvami asserted that there is no use in living hundreds of years without any knowledge of the problems of life
- It is not an "ism" just to make some temporary appeasement. It is the ultimate solution of all the problems of life, this Krsna consciousness movement. And this chanting is pavement of the heart, where you'll receive this message
- One can never solve such problems (problems of life) by satisfying the different demigods, by different modes of worship, or by so-called scientific advancement in knowledge without the help of God or the demigods
- One has to associate with liberated persons not directly, physically, but by understanding, through philosophy and logic, the problems of life
- One should try to associate with a liberated person, and then the problems of life, namely birth and death, can be solved
- One who is developed in consciousness certainly makes inquiries into the mystery of the self, of the cosmic situation and of the problems of life, in all spheres and fields - social, political, economic, cultural, religious, moral, etc
- Out of the four problems of material existence, namely the food problem, the shelter problem, the fear problem and the mating problem, the fear problem gives us more trouble than the others
- Sastra, says tad-vijnanartham: "If you want to know the real problem of your life and if you want to be enlightened how to become Krsna conscious, how to become eternal, go back to home, back to Godhead, then you must approach the guru"
- So long you require some material facilities, you'll get material facilities, but that is not solution of the problems of your life
- So read books profusely, and learn the problems of life and the solution of life. Everything is there. Read it
- That is the record of history of the material world. Empire may come and empire may go, the problems of life remains the same. Please therefore be cool headed and patiently ask within yourself if you are really happy
- The Bhagavad-gita begins with the problems of life by discriminating the soul from the elements of matter and proves by all reason and argument that the soul is indestructible in all circumstances
- The history of the universe is full of such planmakers, and many kings and emperors come and go, leaving a planmaking story only. But the prime problems of life remain unsolved despite all endeavors by such planmakers
- The human life is not meant for hard labor for economic development, nor is it meant for sex indulgence like that of the dogs and hogs. It is specially meant for making a solution to the problems of material life and the miseries thereof
- The living entity is rotating in the cycle of birth and death, going sometimes to the higher planets and sometimes to the lower planets, but that is not the solution to the problems of life
- The problems of life cannot be solved simply by going to the moon planet or to some other planet above or below it
- The real problem of life is not to adjust things materially, change from one form of government to another form of government. These things are temporary things. It will not give relief
- The real problem of life is the repetition of birth and death, which is like a wheel rolling repeatedly up and down. This wheel, however, completely stops when one is in touch with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The same is applicable in all other fields; no one is serious about the problems of life
- The so-called scientists say that nature acts independently, but they cannot explain what nature is. Nature is nothing but a machine operated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. When one understands the operator, his problems of life are solved
- The ultimate solution to the problems of life is to go back home, back to Godhead, and thus, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.16), the miseries of material existence - birth, death, old age and disease - are removed
- There is a great need of awakening this Krsna consciousness all over the world because people, being lost of this consciousness, are creating only problems of life
- This is the perfection of life and the real solution to life's problems (to go back to Godhead). We should not be eager to go to the higher, heavenly planetary systems, nor should we act in such a way that we have to go to the hellish planets
- Try to understand what is the problem of life, how we can come again to the original spiritual life. That is the ultimate solution because we are spirit. Circumstantially, I am now accepting this material body
- We can take advantage of these sounds (Krsna's holy name) and be free from all threatening problems of material existence
- We must consult Bhagavad-gita very regularly, try to understand the problems of life, and the first problem is that you have to change your body
- We would like to find a solution for all these problems (birth, death, old age and disease) of life, but we do not know the way
- What is the difference between material life and spiritual life? Material life means simply full of problems, every step. Padam padam yad vipadam (SB 10.14.58). Simply dangerous
- What is the problem of the human life?
- Why I die. I do not like to die, but death is compulsory. I do not like to be old man, but still, it is compulsory. I do not like to suffer from disease, but it is compulsory. These are to be solved