This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rupa Gosvami (6 C, 604 P)
Pages in category "Govindaji Temple"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Baladeva Vidyabhusana, with the order of Govindaji at Jaipur, he wrote the commentary on Brahma-sutra. That name is Govinda-bhasya. So the Gaudiya-Brahma Sampradaya, they have got also commentary on Brahma-sutra
- Besides the temples of Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govindadeva and Radha-Gopinathaji, many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Gokulananda of Lokanatha Gosvami, and the temple of Radha-ramana of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- I am pleased to understand that something will be concretely done in Vrndavana at last, that is my dream, to build a simple temple just like Govindaji's that is not so difficult
- I want to develop a replica of Old Vrindaban. I have got ambition to construct there 7 temples as follows: 1. Radha Madan Mohan, 2. Radha Govinda, 3. Radha Gopinatha, 4. Radha Damodara, 5. Radha Raman, 6. Radha Gokulananda, 7. Radha Syamasundara
- In that temple of Govindaji, thousands of servitors always render service to the Lord in devotion. Even with thousands of mouths, one could not describe this service
- In that temple the chief servitor was Sri Haridasa Pandita. His qualities and fame are known all over the world
- The author (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta offers his respectful obeisances unto the three Deities of Vrndavana named Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji
- The Six Gosvamis and their followers started many temples, including the temples of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda
- There is even a temple of Hanuman near Govindaji temple in Vrndavana. Formerly this temple was in front of the Gopalaji temple, but the Gopalaji Deity went to Orissa to remain as Saksi-gopala
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are the life and soul of the Bengali Vaisnavas, or Gaudiya Vaisnavas, who have a natural aptitude for residing in Vrndavana
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are worshiped in three different stages of one's development. The followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu scrupulously follow these principles of approach