This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sanatana Gosvami (7 C, 587 P)
Pages in category "Madana-mohana Temple"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Besides the temples of Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govindadeva and Radha-Gopinathaji, many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Gokulananda of Lokanatha Gosvami, and the temple of Radha-ramana of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- Besides the temples of these 3 Deities (Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govinda and Radha-Gopinatha), many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Radha-Damodara of Jiva Gosvami, the temple of Syamasundara of Syamananda Gosvami
- Having received the order of the Vaisnavas but being anxious within my heart, I went to the temple of Madana-mohana in Vrndavana to ask His permission also
- He (Sanatana Gosvami) constructed the temple of Madana-mohana at Vrndavana, and he wrote books on the principles of devotional service, such as Hari-bhakti-vilasa
- I want to develop a replica of Old Vrindaban. I have got ambition to construct there 7 temples as follows: 1. Radha Madan Mohan, 2. Radha Govinda, 3. Radha Gopinatha, 4. Radha Damodara, 5. Radha Raman, 6. Radha Gokulananda, 7. Radha Syamasundara
- In Vrndavana we have seen many Mayavadi sannyasis who do not even come to the temple of Govindaji, Gopinatha or Madana-mohana because they think that such temples are maya. Therefore they are called Mayavadis
- One of the seven important temples of Vrndavana - namely those of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radharamana, Syamasundara, Radha-Damodara and Gokulananda - which are authorized institutions of Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- Originally there were seven important Gaudiya Vaisnava temples established in Vrndavana, namely the Madana-mohana temple, Govinda temple, Gopinatha temple, Sri Radharamana temple, Radha-Syamasundara temple, Radha-Damodara temple and Gokulananda temple
- Sanatana Gosvami constructed the Madana-mohana temple, and Rupa Gosvami constructed the Govindaji temple
- Sanatana Gosvami was enjoined to establish the Vrndavana method of temple worship and install Deities in temples (Sri Sanatana Gosvami established the Madana-mohana temple, and Rupa Gosvami established the Govindaji temple)
- The author (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta offers his respectful obeisances unto the three Deities of Vrndavana named Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji
- The disciples of the (six) Gosvamis were entrusted with the seva-puja (Deity worship) of these temples - Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda
- The Six Gosvamis and their followers started many temples, including the temples of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda
- There (in Gupta Vrndavana) the following places are still visited: (1) the temple of the Sri Madana-mohana Deity, (2) the Keli-kadamba tree, under which Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met Sanatana Gosvami at night
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are the life and soul of the Bengali Vaisnavas, or Gaudiya Vaisnavas, who have a natural aptitude for residing in Vrndavana
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are worshiped in three different stages of one's development. The followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu scrupulously follow these principles of approach
- They (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are very dear to the Gaudiya Vaisnavas there, who visit the temples at least once a day
- When I visited the temple of Madana-mohana, the priest Gosani dasa was serving the feet of the Lord, and I also prayed at the Lord's lotus feet
- When Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami was living in Vrndavana, there were not very many temples. At that time Madana-mohana, Govindaji and Gopinatha were the three principal temples
- When Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami was living in Vrndavana, there were not very many temples. At that time the three principal temples were those of Madana-mohana, Govindaji and Gopinatha - CC Intro