Deviating from Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Deviating from Krsna Consciousness"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- All Vedic literature aims at understanding Krsna. Mayavada philosophy, however, has deviated everyone from Krsna. Therefore there is a great need for the Krsna consciousness movement all over the world to save the world from degradation
- Anyone who has accepted this Krsna consciousness movement, if he follows the principles, then he's surely going to home, back to home, back to Godhead. That is certain. But if you deviate, if you become attracted by maya, that is your business
- As soon as one has material desires, one loses his spiritual identity. Then all the paraphernalia of one's life, including one's senses, body, religion, patience and intelligence, are deviated from one's original Krsna consciousness
- One great acarya, Narottama dasa Thakura, has lamented that when one deviates from pure consciousness of Vasudeva, or Krsna consciousness, he becomes entangled in material activities
- One should be satisfied with his married wife, for even a slight deviation will create havoc. A Krsna conscious grhastha should always remember this
- Our only business is how to become advanced in Krsna consciousness. There is no other problem in human life. Athato brahma jijnasa. This is the human life. But you have been deviated from that high standard of life
- We have nothing to do with Hitler in our Krishna Consciousness. Do not be deviated by such ideas
- We should be very careful to stick to Krsna consciousness without being agitated or deviated in any circumstances of life. Then we will not be liable to the punishment of Yamadata
- We should very seriously execute this Krsna consciousness. Without any deviation, very seriously. We should not be neglectful, that this is fashion or something imposed
- When one takes to Krsna consciousness, he does not like to deviate into another form of consciousness. Krsna consciousness is development of love for Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and this is the fifth dimensional interest of the human being
- You should follow the four regulative principles without deviation. If you do these simple things, you will make steady advancement in Krishna Consciousness and there will be no fall downs
- You will simply introduce our Krsna Consciousness program anywhere and everywhere, without any compromise or deviation from the highest standard of devotional practice, as chalked out for us by our great predecessors