Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Absorbed in Krsna Consciousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Absorbed in Krsna Consciousness"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A liberated person engaged in devotional service to the Lord may be seen by others to be engaged in the household duties of the material world, but since his consciousness is fixed in Krsna, he does not live within this world
- A person who is always absorbed in Krsna consciousness is called a devotee of Krsna
- A person who is fully absorbed in Krsna Con. is sure to attain the spiritual kingdom because of his full contribution to spiritual activities, in which the consummation is absolute and that which is offered is of the same spiritual nature. BG 4.24 - 1972
- A person who is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness is sure to attain the spiritual kingdom because of his full contribution to spiritual activities, in which the consummation is absolute and that which is offered is of the same spiritual nature
- A pure devotee who is executing the different processes of devotional service may be situated in the transcendental position, being completely absorbed in Krsna consciousness, but even he, while discharging devotional service, must hear
- A truly Krsna conscious person, always absorbed in transcendence, in constant undisturbed meditation on his worshipable Lord, is as steady as a lamp in a windless place
- After the mind is completely absorbed in Krsna consciousness, one can enter the planet known as Goloka Vrndavana. To enter the association of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one has to understand Krsna
- All devotees of Krsna in full Krsna consciousness are free from all kinds of material pleasures and miseries. They are fully absorbed in the service of the Lord, and they are always jolly by virtue of their engagement in His transcendental service
- At the time of the rasa dance those gopis who could not join Him gave up their bodies simply by thinking of Him. Absorption in Krsna consciousness by feeling separation is thus the quickest method for attainment of the lotus feet of Krsna
- One may go to Vrndavana for cheap popularity, and instead of being absorbed in Krsna consciousness, one may always think of money and women, which are simply temporary sources of happiness
- One who is always absorbed in Krsna consciousness, and if by fortune at the time of death he thinks of Krsna, he is at once transferred within a second
- Only persons who engage in the practical activities of devotional service in full Krsna consciousness can become absorbed in full samadhi
- The best way to be absorbed in Krsna consciousness is to be always dovetailed in His (Krsna's) service, and this will make one's path to the spiritual kingdom safe, certain and direct
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the devotee always absorbed in Krsna consciousness has no anxieties for his maintenance or protection. Being constantly absorbed in Krsna consciousness, he ultimately achieves the highest perfection
- The example of the gopis is very instructive to persons who are trying to be absorbed in Krsna consciousness. One can very easily associate with Krsna simply by remembering His transcendental pastimes. Everyone has a tendency to love someone
- This is an instance of the mind's endurance due to achieving the best thing in the world. The best thing in the world is absorption in Krsna consciousness
- This Krsna consciousness movement means we are leading person to make the mind absorbed in Krsna consciousness. Then there is chance of remembering Krsna at the time of death
- Those who are actually great souls (mahatmas) are fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, always engaged in the service of the Lord. They are under the care of daivi-prakrti, or yogamaya
- To remain always absorbed in Krsna consciousness was the standard of the inhabitants of Vrndavana, as exhibited by Maharaja Nanda, Yasoda and the gopis
- When one is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, in one stroke he is freed of past and future mental desires
- When the mind is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, it is said to be in samadhi, or trance. Anything done in such transcendental consciousness is called yajna, or sacrifice for the Absolute