Pages in category "Daksa-savarni Manu"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- All these twenty-five great sages (the seven great sages, the four other great sages, named Sanaka, Sananda, Sanatana and Sanat-kumara, and the fourteen Manus) are known as the patriarchs of the living entities all over the universe
- In the Vaivasvata-manvantara, He is named Vamana, and in the Savarnya-manvantara, He is named Sarvabhauma. In the Daksa-savarnya-manvantara, he is named Rsabha
- O King, the ninth Manu will be Daksa-savarni, who is born of Varuna. Among his sons will be Bhutaketu, and Diptaketu
- The Manus who are prominent within this universe are as follows: Vamana as Vaivasvata Manu (the present age is under the Vaivasvata Manu), Sarvabhauma as Savarni Manu, Rsabha as Daksasavarni Manu, Visvaksena as Brahma-savarni Manu
- The various Manus existing in one day of Lord Brahma are as follows: (7) Vaivasvata, (8) Savarni, (9) Daksasavarni, (10) Brahma-savarni, ( 11) Dharma-savarni, (12) Rudra-savarni, (13) Deva-savarni and (14) Indra-savarni