Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unkind | unkindly | unkindness
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Unkind"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If one is hurt by the arrows of an enemy, one is not as aggrieved as when cut by the unkind words of a relative, for such grief continues to rend one's heart day and night
- In case of benefit, no one will deny that it is God-sent, but in case of reverses one becomes doubtful about how the Lord could be so unkind to His devotee as to put him in difficulty. Jesus Christ was seemingly put into such great difficulty
- In the sastras, we have the Yamaraja, or there is justice department. Everything is there. So he is neutral. It is not that God is kind to somebody and unkind to some other, no. His position is always neutral
- It may be questioned why a devotee is put into such tribulation by the Personality of Godhead. The answer is that this kind of arrangement by the Lord is just like a father’s sometimes becoming unkind to his sons
- O Providence, you are so unkind! You reveal the beautiful face of Krsna and make the mind and eyes greedy, but after they have drunk that nectar for only a moment, you whisk Krsna away to another place
- Oh, cruel Providence! You are very unkind, for you bring together in love people who are rarely in touch with each other. Then, after you have made Them meet but before They are fulfilled, you again spread Them far apart
- Sati might have concluded that she would take the risk of going to her father's house, and even if her father spoke unkindly against her she would be tolerant, as a son sometimes tolerates the reproaches of his parents
- Sometimes the conditioned soul is bereft of all money, and consequently he becomes unkind to his family members. In this material world there is not a pinch of actual happiness, for which the conditioned soul is longing life after life
- The gopis said, "Even the demigods are very unkind to us; they are also not impeding His going to Mathura"
- The Lord killed many inimical nondevotees, but they all received sarupya; in other words, they returned to their original spiritual bodies. One who does not know the Lord's position says that God is unkind to him but merciful to others
- The same queen said, "But would you kindly explain why He is so unkind to me? Formerly He said that I alone am His dearmost wife. Does He remember this assurance? Anyway, you are welcome. Please sit down"