Ocean of Transcendental Bliss
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ocean of Transcendental Bliss"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- If anyone gets an opportunity to hear about the sweetness of Krsna in this chapter of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, he will certainly be eligible to float in the transcendentally blissful ocean of love of God
- If brahmananda, the bliss of merging in the Brahman effulgence, were multiplied one hundred trillion times, it would still not equal even an atomic fragment of the ocean of transcendental bliss felt in devotional service
- It (sankirtana movement) increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious
- It (the sankirtana movement) increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious
- The much advertised bliss of brahmananda is like a fig for the devotee who is in the midst of the transcendental ocean of bliss
- The ocean of transcendental bliss overflowed, and everyone present forgot his body, mind and home
- The personified Vedas said, "You (the Supreme Lord) appear even as a historical personality of this material world, & Your pastimes are very nicely described in the Vedic literature. Such pastimes are as attractive as the ocean of transcendental bliss"
- Thus they all merged in the ocean of transcendental bliss. Then the Lord and all His devotees proceeded toward the temple of Jagannatha to see the Deity
- Various natural symptoms of ecstatic love of Godhead causes a devotee to dance and float in an ocean of transcendental bliss while chanting the Hare Krsna mantra
- Vrndavana was always absorbed in the thought of Krsna. Everyone remembered His pastimes and was constantly merged in the ocean of transcendental bliss