Pages in category "Kumbha-mela"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Although our philosophy is revolutionary, even in India also, it is being received favorably. In our Kumba Mela camp it was very successful. Our camp stood out first in the whole campus
- At the Kumbha-mela, millions of people come to take bath in the Ganges because they are interested in how to become spiritually liberated from this material world. They're not lazy
- Thank you very much for the offer of the use of your place in Allahabad during the Kumbha. Yes, most probably we are going. I shall let you know later on
- Thank you very much for your kindly making available your house in Allahabad during the Kumbha Mela. I will have my disciple Gurudas Swami pick up the keys from Dr. Ram Das Tiwari as you have indicated in your letter
- The followers of varnasrama-dharma - they never tried for economic development. You'll find in India, still, millions of people taking bath in the Ganges during Kumbha-mela. Have you have been to the Kumbha-mela festival
- The private programs you held in homes in Allahabad were very nice. I would also like you to arrange a suitable place for us to have a tent at the Kumba Mela. We shall go there and have a nice festival
- There are two great occasions for bathing in the Ganges during Magha-mela. One is on the day of the dark moon, and the other is on the day of the full moon during the month of Magha
- There is Kumbha-mela. These assemblies are not advertised. People know it by parampara. I am speaking to you; you are speaking to your friend. In this way they know it, and on that particular day they assemble at a place, just like Prayaga
- This holy place (Prayaga) is situated on the confluence of the rivers Ganges and Yamuna. Every year a fair takes place there known as Magha-mela, and every twelve years a Kumbha-mela is also held. In any case, many people come to bathe there every year
- We have come here in this pandal, or in this Kumbha-mela, not for any other purpose than to glorify the Supreme Lord so that people may understand the importance of this movement
- When I was at Kumbha Mehla, you came to see me with your family and you invited me at your house. But in the camp it was too cold. I was reluctant to leave the Mehla because it was going nicely, but my disciples asked me to come back to Bhubaneswara
- You can come to see me at Prayag. We are having our own camp there. It is proposed that my camp will be near the governor's camp. I'm going there by the 11th instant
- You have got all blessings of Krsna. You are so nice faithful servant of Krsna, surely you will be successful. Come to the Kumbha Mela where I am going on the 11th instant and we shall talk in detail
- You see in the Kumbha-mela how peacefully they are sitting. They are accepting Vedic culture. So nice atmosphere. Simply by going there you'll be satisfied