"krsna means " |"krishna means"
Pages in category "Krsna Means"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- According to Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 1.3.28), krsnas tu bhagavan svayam: “Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead.” Krsna means Syamasundara, who plays His flute in Vrndavana. Of all forms, this form is the best of all
- All the inhabitants of Vrndavana came out of the village to see Krsna. The assembly consisted of children, old men, women, animals and all living entities; they knew that Krsna was their only means of sustenance
- All-round. It is not one-sided, that we are thinking of Krsna. Thinking of Krsna means thinking of everything, because Krsna is everything. Without Krsna, there is no other thing
- Always thinking of Krsna means chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, but unless one is an initiated devotee he cannot do this. As soon as one becomes a devotee, he engages in Deity worship - mad-yaji
- Because God is all-attractive, the name Krsna can be applied only to Him. Krsna means "all-attractive." It includes everything
- Both Krsna and Rama mean the supreme pleasure, and Hara is the supreme pleasure energy of the Lord, changed to Hare (Hah-ray) in the vocative. The supreme pleasure energy of the Lord helps us to reach the Lord
- His name is Krsna. And He delivers the fallen souls from the miserable condition. He attracts and He delivers. Krsna. Therefore Krsna means Param Brahman. Param brahman iti sabdyate. Rama also, the same thing, Param Brahman
- How God names are understood? The God names are understood by His action. Just like we say Krsna. Krsna means all-attractive. God is all-attractive. God is attractive for the Hindus, for the Muslim, for the Christians, for everyone
- If God can have any name, the "Krsna" name is the most perfect name, because Krsna means all-attractive. I have explained many times. Unless God is all-attractive, how He can be God?
- In the case where Sanatana is accepted to mean Sri Krsna, the obeisances are offered to Krsna because He is naturally so beautiful and because He is the killer of the demon Agha
- Krishna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - everything. Just like when we speak of a king, it is to be understood that he is surrounded by ministers, secretaries, military commanders and many people
- Krsna - this sound is transcendental. Krsna means the highest pleasure. All of us, every living being, seeks pleasure. But we do not know how to seek pleasure perfectly
- Krsna is the technical word which is meant for indicating the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the whole, the whole pleasure, the whole attraction. These are the meaning of Krsna
- Krsna means "all-attractive." He is attractive to the lover, He's attractive to the wise, He's attractive to the politician, He's attractive to the scientist, He is attractive to the rogues
- Krsna means "all-attractive." So unless God is all-attractive, how can He be God? A man is important when he is attractive
- Krsna means "all-attractive." This is the Lord's name because His transcendental qualities make Him very attractive. As a small boy He lifted Govardhana Hill, and in His childhood He killed many demons
- Krsna means all-attractive, includes everything. Why everything? Because Krsna is the center. Just like in a family, if you love your father, then you love your brothers, sisters, the servant of your father, the home of your father, your mother
- Krsna means all-attractive. Have you got any idea, all-attractiveness? How one can be all-attractive, have you got any idea?
- Krsna means God. God is one. That is Krsna. Others, they admit that God is one. But they do not know who is that one God. That is their defect. That is the difference between us and others
- Krsna means the highest pleasure, and it is confirmed that the Supreme Lord is the reservoir or storehouse of all pleasure
- Krsna says that "I am the Supreme." We accept it. That is hearing. And if you interpret, "Oh, Krsna means this, Kuruksetra means this," that mean you're spoiling your time. Why this, that? As it is, hear as it is
- Krsna, in other words, means everything and includes everything. Generally, however, we should understand Krsna to mean Krsna and His personal expansions
- Krsna, of course, means Krsna and His confidential devotees; Krsna is not alone. When we speak of Krsna, "Krsna" means Krsna in His name, in His form, in His qualities, in His abode and in His associates. Krsna is never alone
- The Lord's name already exists because of His transcendental activities. The Lord is sometimes called guna-karma-nama because He is named according to His transcendental activities. For example, Krsna means "all-attractive
- The subject matter of those welcome addresses was Krsna. Krsna means Krsna and His eternal devotees, as the king means the king and his confidential associates
- The very name Krsna, which is nonsectarian, means "the greatest pleasure." Krs means "greatest," and na means "pleasure." Krsna is the epitome of pleasure, and being part and parcel of Him, we hanker for pleasure
- To be fully absorbed in the thought of Krsna means clearance of material dirts or hankerings
- To work for Krsna means yajna. Yajnarthe karma: "For yajna, performing yajna, one has to work." To work for Krsna means yajna. That is performance of yajna
- We are famous as shaven-headed. That is already advertised. Shaven-headed means Krsnas. So why should we relinquish this
- What did Krsna mean when He told Arjuna to - behold the Kurus? Did Arjuna want to stop there and not fight? Krsna never expected such things from the son of His aunt Prtha. BG 1972 purports
- When Krsna says that He is the origin of everything (aham sarvasya prabhavah (BG 10.8)), He means that He is even the source of Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, the purusa-avataras, the material manifestation and all the living entities within the material world
- When the living entities forget Krsna, they are in this material world. Krsna means His name, His form, His abode, His pastimes - everything
- When we mention the name Krsna, we do not refer to any sectarian name. Krsna means the highest pleasure, and it is confirmed that the Supreme Lord is the reservoir or storehouse of all pleasure. We are all hankering after pleasure. BG 1972 Introduction
- When we speak of Krsna, Krsna is not alone. Krsna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - all of these are included
- When we speak of Krsna, Krsna means God
- Why did he not say Krsna means all-attractive?