This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Real Happiness"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A living entity, by his past experience, remembers the real happiness of his original, spiritual existence, but since he has forgotten himself he seeks spiritual or permanent happiness in matter, although this is impossible to achieve
- Any one person who is seriously desirous of achieving real happiness must seek out a bona fide spiritual master and take shelter of him by initiation
- Any person who is seriously desirous of achieving real happiness must seek out a bona fide spiritual master and take shelter of him by initiation
- Any person who seriously desires to achieve real happiness must seek out a bona fide spiritual master and take shelter of him by initiation
- If this relationship (between God and the living being) continues, then real happiness exists eternally between the master and servant
- If we want really happiness, then we must accept tapasya. Tapasya is required. Without tapasya, if you think that very easily... Or "Without tapasya, I can get it simply by imagination," then you become sahajiya
- In the capacity of a false enjoyer, without any obedience to the supremely powerful Lord, the living soul searches for permanent happiness life after life, but he does not know where the real happiness is
- In the material world people do not know what real happiness is. Sukham atyantikam yat tad buddhi-grahyam atindriyam (BG 6.21). Real happiness must be appreciated by one's transcendental senses
- In the spiritual sky you will find happiness, real happiness. In the material sky there is no happiness. How it can be happiness, because the four things are there, janma-mrtyu-jara-vyadhi
- People are seeking peace in different ways, but they can achieve real happiness only if they consult Krsna, or the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam - which constitute the science of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- People are seeking peace in different ways, but they can achieve real happiness only if they consult the bona fide representative of Krsna, the man in Krsna consciousness. BG 1972 purports
- People are working hard day and night for the illusory happiness of the body. This is not a way to achieve happiness. One has to get out of this material entanglement and return home, back to Godhead. That is real happiness
- People have been urged to open hospitals but not to educate themselves to enter into the spiritual kingdom by DS. They have been taught to take interest only in temporary relief work, which can never bring real happiness to the living entity
- Real happiness can be achieved in the spiritual world. Not in the material world. So certain amount of happiness and certain amount of distress we have to enjoy and suffer. You cannot change it. This is the law of nature in this material world
- Real happiness is achieved by spiritual existence or by cessation of the repetition of birth and death
- Real happiness is achieved by spiritual existence or by cessation of the repetition of birth and death. One can stop the repetition of birth and death only by going back to Godhead
- Real happiness is in the kingdom of God
- Real happiness is to enjoy with Rama, enjoy with Krsna. What is that enjoyment? Krsna is the master. He orders, and you perform the order. That is enjoyment. Master and servant. Not as master, as servant. That is our enjoyment
- Real peace and happiness can never come about through such advanced materialistic knowledge, deluded as it must be by the illusory modes of nature with a view to playing up this "unreal reality"
- The actual form of life for the living entities is one of spiritual happiness, which is real happiness. This happiness can be achieved only when one stops all materialistic activities. Material sense enjoyment is simply imagination
- The Lord is so kind that He constantly remains with the living being as Paramatma and always tries to convert the living being towards the real happiness
- The other students were advanced in enjoying materialistic life through religion, economic development & sense gratification, but Prahlada laughed at them knowing that this was not actual happiness for real happiness is advancement in Krsna consciousness
- The real and transcendental happiness is attained only after liberation from the bondage of material existence. Any action which does not aim at such transcendental happiness is always temporary and baffling
- The real happiness is in the kingdom of God, where no one has to undergo the pangs of material existence. Therefore, the Vedic ways of fruitive activities for the living entities are misleading
- The whole Vedic scripture describes that happiness derived of sense perception out of the body, that is not real happiness. If we are to enjoy real happiness, then we have to transcend these bodily pleasures
- These temples, they are just like oasis in the desert for the conditioned souls to quench the thirst of their desire for real happiness
- This material body means reservoir of all suffering. By artificial method, so-called scientific advancement, we are trying to patch up, but that is not real happiness
- Unadulterated happiness, real happiness can be achieved in the spiritual world. Not in the material world
- Unless one is purified, the transcendental senses are not manifest; therefore to purify the senses one must take to Krsna consciousness and engage the senses in the service of the Lord. Then there will be real happiness and liberation
- We are happy. We are becoming educated, we are advanced in science. But Bhagavata says, "No, you are not advancing, you are simply being defeated, because you do not know how to get happiness. You are not trying for real happiness"
- When one understands his real identity as a spiritual being, he can understand the supreme spiritual being, Krsna, and the real happiness exchanged between Krsna and one's self
- When the government is actually guided by brahmanas, or God conscious men, then there can be real happiness for the people
- When there is a congregation of devotees, their discussions, questions and answers become conclusive to both the speaker and the audience. Thus such a meeting is beneficial for everyone's real happiness
- When we are free from such designations - when our real nature will be uncovered - then and only then will we attain our dream of real happiness and peace
- When we attain transcendental knowledge and are established in the actual, eternal religion of the actual living entity - the spirit soul - then and then only can we attain real, undeniable peace, prosperity, and happiness in the world
- Without being transferred to the spiritual world we cannot have real happiness or real enjoyment. That is a fact. All these informations are there very explicitly. You do not try to understand Bhagavad-gita by malinterpretation or malcommentary