"full faith"|"faith at full"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Full Faith"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A devotee carries out his duty in Krsna consciousness & is never unhappy in awkward circumstances. He has full faith that in such circumstances, Krsna protects His devotee. Therefore a devotee never deviates from his prescribed duty of devotional service
- After talking about the terrible animal this way and that way, they (the boys) decided to enter the demon's (Aghasura's) mouth. They had full faith in Krsna because they had experienced how Krsna had saved them from the mouth of Bakasura
- Although he could not believe the words of the messenger, he had full faith in the word of the great sage Narada. Thus he was greatly overwhelmed by the news, and he immediately offered the messenger a highly valuable necklace in great satisfaction
- An impersonalist thinks that his actual identity is in being one with Krsna, but a devotee does not destroy his identity in this way. He lives with full faith that Krsna will kindly protect him in all respects
- Astikyam means completely convinced of God and his relationship with God. That is called astikyam. Or full faith in the statement of the Vedas. Whatever Veda says, that's right. Yes. No argument
- Bhagavan is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, but if a devotee serves Him with full faith, the meaning of the Vedic literature is revealed to him
- Brahminical culture includes truthfulness, sense control, forbearance, simplicity, full knowledge and full faith in God. It is not that one simply becomes proud of his high parentage
- Even a neophyte devotee is superior to the karmis and jnanis because he has full faith in chanting the holy name of the Lord
- Even with no academic career, if one has full faith in the spiritual master and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he develops in spiritual life and real knowledge of the Vedas. The example of Maharaja Khatvanga confirms this
- Execution of penance in full faith and sincerity made Brahmaji so powerful that he became the creator of the universe. And because he was able to attain such power, he is called the best amongst all the tapasvis
- Have full faith in the revealed scriptures, the Vedic literatures, and always observe celibacy. Perform your prescribed duties and avoid unnecessary talks. Always thinking of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, acquire knowledge from the right source
- He is saintly because that one qualification, that he has full faith in God, Krsna, that one qualification makes him a saintly person. Others may have all the good qualification, but simply for one minor godlessness, he is nonqualified
- I do not think myself a very learned scholar, but I have full faith in the service of my spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
- I had full faith that my Guru Maharaja is with me. I never lost this faith, and that is fact
- If one does not have full faith in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he cannot properly chant and dance in the sankirtana movement
- If we prosecute our devotional activities and keep our association with the devotees, then we can be free from sinful activities. And when you are completely free from sinful activities, then we get nistha. Yes, it is full faith. Nistha means full faith
- If you simply execute with full faith the instructions that I have already given you, then you will see so many people will be sent by Krsna to become devotees because of your sincerity
- It does not know anyone but me, as I have become its father, mother, brother and relatives. This deer is thinking in this way, and it has full faith in me. It does not know anyone but me
- It is clearly stated here (in SB 3.32.30) that this (perfect knowledge) is not possible to understand for one who has not developed devotional service in full faith. The words samahitatma and samadhi are synonymous
- It is said that without being a qualified brahmana one should not read the mantras of the Vedas. Here is the proof that the brahmanas were qualified with all the brahminical symptoms. Maharaja Nanda also had full faith in them
- Kamsa agreed to the logical arguments of Vasudeva, and, having full faith in Vasudeva's words, he refrained from killing his sister. Vasudeva, being pleased with Kamsa, pacified him further and entered his own house - SB 10.1.55
- Keeping full faith in Krishna and the Spiritual Master, and executing the routine works of chanting and following the regulations. That will make you all great preachers, and wherever you go you will come out victorious
- O great sage (Sukadeva Gosvami), who know everything about Krsna, please describe in detail all the activities of which I (King Pariksit) have inquired and also those of which I have not, for I have full faith & am very eager to hear of them - SB 10.1.12
- One can immediately become a spiritual master by having full faith in the transcendental words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and by following His instructions
- One must have full faith in the words of the spiritual master and similar faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Then the real knowledge of atma and Paramatma and the distinction between matter and spirit will be automatically revealed
- One who has full faith in Krsna (sraddha) and surrenders unto Him is eligible for being raised to the level of prema, which Lord Caitanya taught as the highest perfectional stage of human life
- One who is expert in the Vedic literature and has full faith in the Supreme Lord is an uttama-adhikari, a first-class Vaisnava, a topmost Vaisnava who can deliver the whole world and turn everyone to Krsna consciousness - CC Madhya 22.65
- Saranagati, surrender. Surrender means that "I am surrendering to Krsna with full faith that He is quite competent and able to give me protection." This is called surrender
- So far as a seal is concerned, you can make your own seal exactly like the one we have got in New York. Simply you make the seal replacing the word New York for Los Angeles. That will be nice. I have got full faith in you
- So with full faith in Krishna and Spiritual Master, push on this work with full force. We have got a great mission to fulfill, and these books and magazines are the torchbearers of Truth which can save the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the most exalted, omniscient Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore He knew that Kalidasa, in the core of his heart, had full faith in Vaisnavas
- The brahminical qualifications are truthfulness, control of the senses and mind, tolerance, simplicity, knowledge, practical application of transcendental knowledge in one’s life, and full faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The madhyama-adhikari does not care for the demoniac living entities, and the neophyte kanistha-adhikari does not know much about sastra but has full faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The only thing wanted is that we should work very sincerely, with full faith in Krishna and the Spiritual Master. Then all help will come automatically
- There are six basic guidelines for surrender. Thirdly, one should be convinced that only Krsna can protect him and should have full faith that the Lord will give that protection
- There are six points of surrender unto Krsna. One point of surrender is to believe that "Krsna will protect me." Just like a small child has got full faith in his mother: "My mother is there. There is no danger." Confident. I have seen it
- They (devotees) have full faith in the Lord, and He paves the way for the smooth progress of the devotee's duty.
- This is called full faith, that "Krsna has said that if I am in devotional service, I will never be lost. Krsna will give me protection"
- To anyone who has full faith in the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the spiritual master, all the import of the Vedic literatures is revealed. He does not have to seek separately