This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sudama"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Sri Krsna had ordered His friend Sudama to go to a brahmana's house and ask for some food. The brahmanas were performing a great sacrifice, and Sri Krsna told Sudama to plead with them that He and Balarama were feeling hungry and needed some food
- Sudama said, "I think I have nothing more to do in the matter of prescribed Vedic duties"
- Sundarananda was Sudama, one of the twelve cowherd boys who came down with Balarama when He descended as Sri Nityananda Prabhu
- The friendship typified by Sridama and Sudama is the standard of friendship without any tinge of reverence
- The friendship typified by Sridama and Sudama, however, is the standard of friendship without any tinge of reverence
- The vayasyas said, "We are very much aggrieved to see You in this position. If You think that Sudama is not able to support Govardhan Hill, then at least You should change hands"