Influence of Time
"influence of eternal time" |"influence of inevitable time" |"influence of kala, eternal time" |"influence of kala, inevitable time" |"influence of the time element" |"influence of the time factor" |"influence of time"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Influence of Time"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- Actually, as stated in Bhagavad-gita, one cannot get relief from the chain of birth and death even if he goes to the highest planet, Brahmaloka, because the influence of time is present everywhere within this material world
- All the luminaries, the planets and stars, revolve by the influence of the supreme time factor. The time factor is another feature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Everyone is under the influence of the time factor
- Anything that changes under the influence of time and circumstances is not sanatana. Therefore anything that changes whatsoever in form or quality cannot be accepted as sanatana
- At the end of each day of his life, the universe is fully covered with dense darkness by the influence of time, and then again, during his next day, that self-effulgent lord, by his own effulgence, manifests, maintains and destroys cosmic manifestation
- At the end of the day, under the insignificant portion of the mode of darkness, the powerful manifestation of the universe merges in the darkness of night. By the influence of eternal time, the innumerable living entities remain merged in that dissolution
- Because He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) is not under the influence of the element of time, for Him there is no difference between past, present and future; He exists in His own transcendental form at all times - SB 10.9.13-14
- Before the creation of the present millennium, the living entities were under the influence of the time factor, and within the time factor the material world comes into existence and is again annihilated. Bhutva bhutva praliyate - BG 8.19
- Beginning from the sun down to the atom, all bodies are under the influence of the kala-cakra, or the orbit of eternal time, and each of them has a scheduled orbital time of one samvatsara
- By the influence of eternal time, which is a representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the father begets a son, and the father dies by the influence of cruel death. But by time's influence, even the lord of cruel death is killed
- By the influence of time and circumstances, all the opulences of this world were almost completely wiped out, but since Krsna has appeared on this planet, all auspicious features have again appeared due to the touch of His lotus feet
- Death means the influence of time is being acted on this body
- Despite the power of pious acts, the power of personalities, the power of expert management & the power of weapons under the direct supervision of Krsna, the Pandavas suffered practical reverses, which can only be explained as due to the influence of kala
- Devaki prayed - My Lord, the whole cosmic manifestation is under the influence of time, beginning from the moment up to the duration of the year. All act under Your direction
- Devotional service which is rendered by the devotee in this lifetime can never be destroyed by time. Such spiritual assets remain unchanged, being beyond the influence of time
- Do You enjoy or suffer the good or bad results of actions under the influence of time, past work and so forth?
- During the political upsurge in India and its division into Pakistan and Hindustan, so many rich and influential Indians had to surrender life, property and honor due to the influence of time
- He (Brahma) the Supreme Personality of Godhead's incarnation of the mode of passion in the material world. He is nondifferent, in the representative sense, from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore the influence of time cannot affect him
- He (one who understands his real constitutional position as the eternal servitor of the Lord) becomes qualified to enter into the Vaikuntha planets, where there is neither material, miserable life, nor the influence of time and death. BG 1972 purports
- However ignorant one may be regarding the path of good fortune and the path down to the darkest region of ignorance, everyone is aware of the influence of eternal time, which devours all the effects of our material activities
- I (Dharma) think that the powerful influence of time, which conquers the most powerful, might have forcibly taken away all your fortune, which was adored even by the demigods
- If a man is thirty or fifty years old, then the influence of time has already devoured thirty or fifty years of the duration of his life
- In addition to there being no influence of time, the planets in, Brahmaloka, due to being spiritual, are never annihilated
- In conditioned life the living entity is subjected to the influence of time in the dream of past, present and future
- In due course of time, the impregnated material energy was manifested first as the total material ingredients. Everything takes its own time to fructify, and the word kala-coditat, "influenced by time," is used herein - in SB 3.5.27
- In Kali-yuga, the last millennium of a round of four millenniums, the power of all material objects deteriorates by the influence of time
- In the material world the influence of time destroys everything, but in the Vaikuntha atmosphere there is no influence of time or of the demigods because there are no demigods in the Vaikuntha planets
- In the material world the knowledge which we acquire may change because of the influence of time, but nevertheless the conclusions received from Bhagavad-gita, directly from the speeches of the Supreme Lord, Krsna, can never change
- In the mundane world, there is always the influence of time, which changes things from one stage to another
- In the spiritual sky of the brahma-jyotir there is no change of various kalpas or millenniums, and there are no creative activities in the Vaikuntha worlds. The influence of time is conspicuous by its absence
- In the spiritual world, there is neither the mode of passion, the mode of ignorance nor a mixture of both, nor is there adulterated goodness, the influence of time or maya herself
- In this material world, everything happens under the influence of time. Consequently, for a learned person who sees how things are taking place, there is no question of being sorry or happy because of the waves of material nature
- In this Twenty-ninth Chapter, the glories of devotional service are elaborately explained, and the influence of time on the conditioned soul is also described
- In those planets (the planets in the kingdom of God) there is no difference between the body and the soul, nor is there any influence of time as we experience it in the material world
- It is recommended in the scriptures that within that small measurement of time one has to finish Krsna consciousness and thus gain release from the influence of the time factor
- Many poets have written verses lamenting the influence of time. Many devastations have taken place over the universes due to the influence of time, and no one could check them by any means
- Mucukunda continued, "The royal body was advertised as the king of human society - that royal body decomposes under the influence of inevitable time & becomes fit for being eaten by worms & insects or being turned into ashes or the stool of an animal"
- My Lord, the whole cosmic manifestation is under the influence of time, beginning from the moment up to the duration of the year. All act under Your direction. You (Krsna) are the original director of everything and the reservoir of all potent energies
- O how wonderful is the influence of inevitable time. It is irreversible - otherwise, how can there be reverses in the presence of King Yudhisthira, the son of the demigod controlling religion and Bhima, the great fighter with a club?
- O how wonderful is the influence of inevitable time. It is irreversible - otherwise, how can there be reverses in the presence of the great bowman Arjuna with his mighty weapon Gandiva; and above all, the Lord, the direct well-wisher of the Pandavas?
- O my Lord, Your eternal Self is never divided by the influence of time, and there is no limitation to Your perfect knowledge
- One should not carry the ideas of imperfection from this world to the transcendental world and not take into consideration the nature of the atmosphere, as completely free from the influence of time, etc., as described previously
- One who worships the Supreme Personality of Godhead is promoted to the Vaikuntha planets, where there is no influence of time, destruction or annihilation
- Since there is no deterioration, there is no past, present and future in the estimation of time. It is clearly stated in this verse that the influence of time is conspicuous by its absence
- Sisupala said, "Many sages & elder persons are present, but still they have accepted the statement of a foolish boy. This means by the influence of time even the intelligence of such honored persons as those present in this meeting can be misdirected"
- Some consider their age and circumstances, concern themselves with the influence of time and thus engage in pious activities so that in the future they will not be put into a low family or an animal species
- The body is born at a certain time, and immediately the influence of time acts upon it. From the date of the birth of the body, the influence of death is also acting; the advancement of age entails the influence of time on the body
- The changing effects of eternal time are conspicuously absent in the immortal kingdom of God, which should therefore be understood to have no influence of time and therefore no fear whatsoever
- The conclusion is that the time influence cannot act upon devotees who have accepted the Supreme Personality of Godhead as everything
- The eternal world means there is no past, present and future. Because there is not this material body. This is the difference between past, present, and future. Therefore it is called nitya. Nitya means eternal, where there is no influence of this time
- The fortunate demigods said: O great one, just see this darkness, which you know very well and which is causing us anxieties. Because the influence of time cannot touch you, there is nothing unmanifest before you
- The influence of kala indicates the inexplicable wish of the Lord Himself. There is nothing to be lamented when a matter is beyond the control of any human being
- The influence of time and space is exerted upon the dependent living entities, who are all parts and parcels of the Supreme Lord
- The influence of time is exhibited by the symptoms of birth, death, old age and disease, and these four principles of material conditions are present everywhere in any part of the material cosmos up to the planet Brahmaloka
- The influence of time is very strong. Time is so powerful because it is a representation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead; time is therefore stronger than the strongest. The influence of time can effect changes in subtle things without difficulty
- The influence of time, which manifests as past, present and future, cannot touch higher personalities like Brahma and other demigods. Sometimes demigods and great sages who have attained such perfection are called tri-kala jna
- The ingredients of matter are counted as twenty-three. All are combined together by the influence of time and are again dissolved in the course of time
- The King (Dhrtarastra) is reminded of his precarious condition, influenced by cruel time, and by his past experience he should have been more intelligent to see what was going to happen to his own life
- The kings continued: "The time element is so strong that no one can escape its influence; therefore we have received the reactions of our atrocious activities, and we are now bereft of all opulences and stand before You (Krsna) like street beggars"
- The living entity has to be situated in the transcendental position where there is no more influence of time nor of the material energy
- The living entity is eternal: he can never be subjected to the limits of time, as are his gross and subtle bodies. The cosmic manifestation is never false, but it is subject to change by the influence of the time factor
- The living entity, originally being avikara, or unchangeable, suffers a great deal on account of changes due to the influence of time
- The mental speculator tries to conquer the influence of time by future speculations of becoming Vasudeva or the Supreme Lord himself by means of culturing knowledge and conquering over ego
- The personified Vedas continued, "The influence of time - past, present and future - and the material miseries, such as excessive heat, excessive cold, birth, death, old age and disease, are all simply the movements of Your eyebrows"
- The phrase rupa-bhedaspadam is very significant. By the influence of time, so many forms are changing
- The purpose of elaborately describing the influence of time is to detach the conditioned soul from his material activities, which are considered to be simply a waste of time
- The Supreme Living Being in His feature as the transcendental purusa incarnation, who is the Lord's plenary expansion, impregnates the material nature of three modes, and thus by the influence of eternal time the living entities appear
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead cannot be partial; He is always equal to everyone. Therefore when the demigods are favored and the demons killed, this is not His partiality but the influence of the time factor
- The visnu-murtis all had eternal, unlimited forms, full of knowledge and bliss and existing beyond the influence of time. Their great glory was not even to be touched by the jnanis engaged in studying the Upanisads - SB 10.13.54
- The whole material existence is manifested by actions and reactions of elements which make the influence of time prominent in the matter of past, present and future
- There are hundreds and thousands of examples all over the world, all over the universe, which are all effects of the influence of time. The conclusion is that there is no powerful living being within the universe who can overcome the influence of time
- There is no predominance of the influence of time, so what to speak of the illusory, external energy; it cannot enter that region. Without discrimination, both the demigods and the demons worship the Lord as devotees
- There is oneness. God is one, and the living entities there, they are all followers, obedient of God. There is no influence of time, no influence of ignorance, no influence of passion. That is spiritual kingdom, the description of spiritual world
- There was no question (for Arjuna) of attainment of the association of the Lord by another change of body under the influence of time and space
- Thereafter, influenced by the interactions of eternal time, the supreme sum total of matter called the mahat-tattva became manifested, and in this mahat-tattva the unalloyed goodness, the SL, sowed the seeds of universal manifestation out of His own body
- We are eternal, but we have been under the clutches of birth and death. This is the influence of time. Not that time is changing, but the influence of time is changing
- When I was also a child, I was looking very beautiful, but kalena, in due course of time, I'm now old man, a ugly man. Nobody likes. (laughter) So this is the influence of time
- When the interaction of the three modes of material nature begins, Brahma and the great sages, who are the authors of the spiritual path and the yoga system, come back under the influence of the time factor
- When, after ruling over the material universe under the influence of the time element, Lord Brahma desires to dissolve it and enter into the kingdom of God, others then enter with him
- Wherever there is the influence of eternal time, there is this set of tribulations, namely birth, disease, old age and death, and all of them are invincible