This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Sridama (36 P)
Pages in category "Sridama"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Sridama said, "Believe me, my dear friend, a moment's absence from You creates great havoc, not only for us but for the cows also. Everything becomes disarranged, and we become mad after You"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Dear Balarama, if You like, let us all go there and enjoy these fruits. The aroma of the fruits is now spread everywhere. Don't You smell it from here?"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Not even animals go there, and no birds are living there; they have all left. One can only appreciate the sweet aroma that is coming from that place"
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Some have fallen down, & some are very ripe even in the trees. It is a very nice place, but because of a great demon, Dhenukasura, it is very difficult to go there. No one can reach the trees to collect the fruits"
- The friendship typified by Sridama and Sudama is the standard of friendship without any tinge of reverence
- The friendship typified by Sridama and Sudama, however, is the standard of friendship without any tinge of reverence
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Sri Ramadasa, later known as Abhirama Thakura, was formerly Sridama.