Questions On... Relationships Among Devotees
Pages in category "Questions On... Relationships Among Devotees"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- If one of your brahmana initiated disciples falls from this platform, leaves the temple and commits offenses, then returns, demanding respect, should he be allowed to keep the sacred thread or should he...?
- If one serves the higher devotees and shows compassion to less advanced devotees, then where is the question... for a position of an advanced devotee who is feeling himself to be the lowest? So is that distinction still there of higher and lower?
- If we love our godbrothers, is that also loving Krsna?
- Sometimes there's some discrepancy, two parties, they may both want to serve but they have different ways, different ideas how to execute the same order, so there may be some argument
- Srila Prabhupada, should we call all the women "mother"?
- Srila Prabhupada? If while in the process of the studying of the book, there is some disagreement, one...?
- Swamiji, did you say that householders should not associate with brahmacaris?
- What is the way to draw the line between the following three things: blasphemy, fault-finding, and calling a spade a spade?
- What should we do with, like there's some sannyasis here, like Yasodanandana Swami and his party?
- When you address a woman do you use the word "Mataji"? Is that the right, proper word for her?