cheek | cheeks
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Cheeks"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Although his cheeks were swollen from the slapping, Pundarika Vidyanidhi was very happy within. This incident has been elaborately described by Thakura Vrndavana dasa
- Another incident in the life of Pundarika Vidyanidhi involves his criticizing the priest of the Jagannatha temple, for which Jagannatha Prabhu chastised him personally by slapping his cheeks. This is described in Sri CB, Antya-khanda, Chapter Ten
- He (Murari Caitanya dasa) would sometimes chase after tigers in the jungle and treat them just like cats and dogs. He would slap the cheek of a tiger and take a venomous snake on his lap
- He (Yudhisthira) has always invited the heavenly King, Indra, to take part in the yajnas (sacrifices). Because King Indra was thus absent so often from Sacidevi, she had to pass much of her time pining over Indra's absence, with her cheeks upon her hands
- Her (Mohini-murti's) ears were equally decorated with earrings, Her cheeks were very beautiful, Her nose was raised and Her face full of youthful luster. Her large breasts made Her waist seem very thin
- Her attractive nose and cheeks and Her ears, adorned with golden earrings, made Her face very beautiful. As She moved, Her sari's border on Her breasts moved slightly aside
- His countenance was distinguished by cheeks that enhanced the beauty of His alligator-shaped pendants, which outshone lightning
- His nose is prominent, and His crystal-clear cheeks are illuminated by the oscillation of His glittering alligator-shaped earrings
- If you carefully manipulate it, the blade helps by clean shaving; but a little inattention causes a bloody cheek. So this example we should always remember and carefully manipulate the blade of Krsna Consciousness
- Indeed, Amogha continued slapping his face over and over until his cheeks were swollen. Finally Gopinatha Acarya stopped him by catching hold of his hands
- More machine means more diversion of attention. I have to take care, more technician, more technologies. Simply if one razor can shave, can make my cheek very clean, where is the necessity
- More machine means more diversion of attention. I have to take care, more technician, more technologies. Simply if one razor can shave, can make my cheek very clean, where is the necessity?
- My beard was burned, and there were blisters on my cheeks.' Every orderly who went gave the same description
- Sastra says, "No, no. You live with the minimum necessities. Don't increase your necessities unnecessarily." This is Vedic civilization. And the modern civilization is even increase your necessities - a machine for shaving your cheek. You see?
- Smiling with shyness, her (Mother Laksmi's) cheeks decorated by her earrings, she looked extremely beautiful
- The act (embracing Krsna) remained unfinished, and tears rolled down their (queen's) cheeks despite all endeavors to check them
- The earrings of the gopis, their cheeks, their hair with flowers - as they sang and danced these combined to appear like clouds, thunder, snow and lightning. Krsna's bodily features appeared just like a group of clouds
- The entire arena was filled with dread on the part of Kamsa and his priest and restless expressions of pleasure on the cheeks of Krsna's friends. Frustration was felt by His envious rivals
- The two brilliant earrings on Her (Mohini-murti's) ears decorated Her shining cheeks like bluish reflections, and the hair scattered on Her face made Her even more beautiful to see
- Their cheeks are decorated with glittering earrings, and the beauty of their faces is extremely pleasing to see
- There were many extraordinary activities performed by Murari, a great devotee of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sometimes in his ecstasy he would slap the cheek of a tiger, and sometimes he would play with a venomous snake
- Thereupon Lord Boar killed the demon within the water, just as a lion kills an elephant. The cheeks and tongue of the Lord became smeared with the blood of the demon, just as an elephant becomes reddish from digging in the purple earth
- They saw His beautiful, smiling, lotuslike face, crowned by a helmet bedecked with valuable jewels. The Lord has attractive eyebrows, and His cheeks are adorned with earrings
- When Devaki, the mother of Krsna, saw her son very jubilant in the presence of the wrestlers in Kamsa's arena, two kinds of tears were simultaneously gliding down her cheeks: sometimes her tears were warm, and sometimes they were cold
- When one is smiling but his teeth are not visible, one can distinctly mark a definite change in the eyes and in the cheeks. This is called smita smiling
- When they (ladies) saw that Krsna was going away from the palace for His native place, they were very anxious for Him, and as usual tears began to roll down their cheeks