Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Supersoul, Paramatma
Pages in category "Questions On... Supersoul, Paramatma"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- But is it not correct, Srila Prabhupada, that Paramatma is the (...) is behind?
- But Srila Prabhupada, the living entities, the jivatma within the..., and the Paramatma within, why the living entities suffering even the Paramatma is directing the living entity within?
- But what is the stage at which it is atma gets merged with Paramatma? If atma would get merged with Paramatma then...?
- By the mercy of Supersoul, he (the pure devotee) can be present in many places at once?
- Do you direct us also through the heart? Besides the Paramatma
- Do you separate the eternal world from the Paramatma? It is something, a world like our material world that we have got, physical world that we have got, is going to be out of, the eternal world?
- Does the devotee go through these levels of understanding Brahman then Paramatma then Bhagavan? Does the devotee gradually go through these levels, or does he immediately realize Brahman when his service is perfect?
- I was told by one devotee, a person working for Lord Caitanya, Lord Caitanya will appear as Supersoul to him (indistinct) this happen?
- I would like to put a question about the relation between Krsna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and Paramatma and Brahman. Which is the relation between these concepts?
- If one simply goes on serving, engaging in all sorts of different activities for the satisfaction of Krsna, but he never, in this lifetime at least, has realization of Brahman, Paramatma or Bhagavan...?
- If the artistic inspiration, like the intuition, is also coming from Paramatma?
- If the Mayavadis don't believe in the difference between the soul and the Supersoul, then what is their explanation of reincarnation?
- In Bhagavad-gita when it states that "Supersoul," in American terms is this known as your astral body?
- Is chanting Hare Krsna such a yogic process for realizing this (not only in my heart, God is also within the atom. So this is the first information. And then, by yogic process you have to realize it. Paramatma realization) ?
- Is it that the Supersoul controls every movement in this world through the agency of Maya and the inferior energy according to the desires of the dreamer-jiva?
- Is it true that you once said something about the Supersoul being the size of the thumb? Where is that information or authority? He's the size of the thumb in human being?
- Is Paramatma a person?
- Is that personality within the atom Paramatma (even within the atom, you will find personality)?
- Is the 'conscience' the symptom of the Supersoul?
- Is the Superself a spirit?
- It seems that he believes in the Paramatma present within all beings but does not believe in the jiva along with Paramatma. Is this a typical impersonalist position?
- Srila Prabhupada, in Srimad-Bhagavatam it's stated that the Supersoul is measured from the end of the thumb to the end of the ring finger, how does this change take place in the different sizes of species of living entities in this material creation?
- Suppose this yogi, he has not got full knowledge, he does not know of Krsna, and therefore he is meditating on Paramatma, and he attains Vaikuntha. Is it possible that because he hadn't got full knowledge...?
- Swami, spiritual energy is situated in the heart as localized Paramatma. Is this also Krsna's personal feature?
- Swamiji, I would like to ask you one question, and that is in this time of Kali-yuga, is it possible that a layman could see the Paramatma with his naked eye?
- The purport of verse number forty-two, it divides spiritual activities into two. Is this first division Paramatma realization and the second division is realization of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- The question is suppose this yogi, he has not got full knowledge, he does not know of Krsna, and therefore he is meditating on Paramatma, and he attains Vaikuntha. Is it possible that because he hadn't got full knowledge...
- Then what is the aim of bhakti if you are not going to merge with Paramatma?
- This refers to someone who has attained Brahman realization, that he must fall down because he does not take shelter at Krsna's lotus feet. Does this also refer to someone who has attained Paramatma realization?
- We were just discussing whether the Paramatma and the jivatma is still there even in the living cells?
- What is the difference between Paramatma and atma?
- When a person becomes Bhagavan realized, is Supersoul in his heart (indistinct) form?
- When the Paramatma and the jivatma are within the same material living body, so the...?
- Why is there soul and Supersoul in the body when soul is part and parcel of Krsna?
- Yes, but we in Krsna consciousness, we aren't interested in that Paramatma, are we?
- You mean to say eternally there is a soul and... This atma and Paramatma will remain separate?
- You said that a person progresses through the three levels of God realization from Brahman realization. Is that true also for a Vaisnava? Does he first attain Brahman realization and then Paramatma, or does he...