Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lifetime | lifetimes | "life time" | lifespan
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► In This Life (178 P)
Pages in category "Lifetime"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A distinction is made between the liberated condition of a personalist and that of an impersonalist, and there is a discussion of liberation during one's lifetime as distinguished from liberation from material bondage
- A person who is too cruel is as good as dead, even in this lifetime. No one likes a cruel person during his lifetime, and after his death, people curse him
- According to the Bhagavad-gita, the most perfect man surrenders unto the Lord after many, many lifetimes of culturing knowledge
- Alas, O Providence, O Creator, You are certainly inexperienced in creation, for during the lifetime of a father You have caused the death of his son, thus acting in opposition to Your creative laws
- Devotional service which is rendered by the devotee in this lifetime can never be destroyed by time. Such spiritual assets remain unchanged, being beyond the influence of time
- During one lifetime, a materialist engages in acquiring land, money, friends, society, friendship, love and so on. He also wants to enjoy the heavenly planets after the annihilation of the body
- During our lifetime we have to practice approaching that point of perfection, and at the time of death, when we give up this material body, that perfection has to be realized. At the time of death, one must be prepared
- During the lifetime of your Spiritual master you bring the prospective disciples to him, and in his absence or disappearance you can accept disciples without any limitation. This is the law of disciplic succession
- I am getting older day by day, so if I can see in my lifetime that all of you have opened at least 108 branches of ISKCON institution that will be a great pleasure for me
- I am requesting all of my disciples that for this one lifetime you give all of your energy and service to Krishna
- I could not mention the names of all these wonderful eatables, even in a lifetime. Damayanti made hundreds and thousands of varieties
- If in this human life the soul makes no attempt to alleviate his situation, even after learning how horribly he has suffered in millions of previous lifetimes, then such a person is certainly a miserable miser and naradhama
- If it were not possible in this lifetime to gain Krsna's favor by these activities, she (Rukmini) was prepared to die from such austerities and to undergo similar difficulties lifetime after lifetime
- If one always remains a servant of Krsna and engages everything in His service, one is accepted as jivan-mukta, a liberated soul, even during his lifetime within the material world
- If one is thus constantly engaged during his lifetime, after giving up the body he will return back to Godhead to serve Sri Radha in the same way as he contemplated during his life on the banks of Radha-kunda
- If one purposefully falls victim to sense gratification, he has to be punished, at least for one lifetime, like Bharata Maharaja
- If you simply follow the simple program that I have initiated you will be happy in this life time and in the end you will go back to home, back to Godhead
- If Your Lordship is satisfied, one can very easily obtain a lifetime as long as that of Lord Brahma, a body either in the upper, lower or middle planetary systems, unlimited material opulence, religion, economic development and satisfaction of the senses
- In Bhagavad-gita it is said that at the time of death one will be absorbed in the thoughts which he cultivated during his lifetime
- In Bhagavad-gita it is said that at the time of death one will be absorbed in the thoughts which he cultivated during his lifetime. A person who had no other idea than to properly maintain his family members must have family affairs in his last thoughts
- In grades of life higher than ours, pregnancy occurs once in a lifetime
- In this way keep yourself engaged in Krishna's business 24 hours, and in this lifetime you will become perfectly happy and in the end reach the Supreme destination
- It is not enough to take only the first steps toward liberation. We must strive to reach the final goal within this very life-time
- Just as there is an orbit of the sun, there is an orbit of Krsna's pastimes, which are manifested one after the other. During the lifetime of fourteen Manus, this orbit expands through all the universes, and gradually it returns
- Just like during the lifetime of our Guru Maharaja, all our Godbrothers now who are acting as acarya, they did not do so
- Krsna continued, "I cannot repay your (the gopis) continuous love for Me, even throughout the lifetimes of the demigods in the heavenly planet"
- Krsna is so kind upon me for creating this condition of struggling, thus He is relieving me of so many billions of lifetime of sinful reactions by this very insignificant and temporary condition of suffering something
- Krsna said: "O gopis, I am not able to repay My debt for your spotless service, even within a lifetime of Brahma. Your connection with Me is beyond reproach"
- One is advised not to create a disaster by misusing his lifetime. One should be extremely careful to utilize the span of his life for spiritual realization, or Krsna consciousness
- One who has attained his constitutional position by the strength of devotional service attains a transcendental body even in this lifetime. Being attracted by Lord Krsna's transcendental qualities, he fully engages in service at His lotus feet
- Sacrifice means denying the interest of the senses. One has to learn this art by employing the senses in the service of the Lord during one's lifetime. One can utilize the results of such practice at the time of death
- Sometimes we dream of coming to a place we have never known or experienced in this lifetime, but this is proof that in a past life we experienced this
- Sri Yamunacarya further says in his prayer that the forgiving power of Lord Krsna is even greater than that of Lord Ramacandra, because Sisupala was always in the habit of insulting Krsna - not only in one lifetime, but continually throughout three lives
- The (Bhetnama) room is his for his lifetime only, it is not that anyone coming after him or his sons or family after his demise can use the room
- The activities of the day evoke dreams at night and induce emotions appropriate to those activities. Similarly, the activities performed in one's lifetime flash across one's mind at the moment of death and determine one's next life
- The acts of commission and omission made by leaders during their lifetime of leadership will remain in the psychic encagement of mind, intelligence, and false egoism in a very subtle form
- The atmosphere of the subtle body at the time of death is created by the activities of the gross body. Thus the gross body acts during one's lifetime, and the subtle body acts at the time of death
- The devotees must bear in mind they are promising to follow four regulative principles & chanting a minimum of 16 rounds of japa daily. Everyone should take very seriously this vow & make steady & sure progress in KC & go back to Godhead in this lifetime
- The lifetime of such an envious householder is passed at night either in sleeping or in sex indulgence, and in the daytime either in making money or maintaining family members.
- The Prajapati's (Samvatsara's) offspring number 36,000, one for each day and each night in the lifetime of a human being
- The sum total of Krsna's personal family members amounted to about ten million, popularly known as the Yadu-vamsa. And again, during His lifetime, He managed to vanquish them all
- The things which we possess during our duration of life are first achieved and then let out along with all of our other temporary possessions. Therefore the best use of possessions during our lifetime is to dedicate it to the service of the Lord
- There are many people who are liberated even in this lifetime. Some are liberated by discharging devotional service, and others are liberated through the philosophical speculative process
- Time is compared to a sharp razor. A razor is meant to shave the hair from one's face, but if not carefully handled, the razor will cause disaster. One is advised not to create a disaster by misusing his lifetime
- Trees also should be given protection. During its lifetime, a tree should not be cut for industrial enterprises
- Yes, the mind is subject to so many impressions from past activities as well as so many past lifetimes, so when disturbing thoughts enter your mind you should simply ignore them. Actually the process is to always remember the Lotus Feet of the Lord
- You have got some good souls assisting you, and that is a good sign. Please take care of these boys and keep them fixed up in Krishna Consciousness. In our lifetime, if we can fix up at least one soul in KC, Krishna immediately recognizes the service