Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Mercy, Grace, Blessings
Pages in category "Questions On... Mercy, Grace, Blessings"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- I think Radharani helps a man to reach Krsna, to hear, you know, the things...?
- I would like to know what divine grace impart unto Arjuna so that he could visualize the cosmic form of the Lord?
- Is not Krsna a God of compassion?
- Is that benefit coming in all suffering or only when it is given by Krsna (surgical operation is there, the knife is being used on the body, that means he is getting relief. It is not punishment)?
- Is the pure devotee more merciful than Krsna?
- It is just like the concept that if God is all-merciful, why He is so impartial, somebody making happy, somebody making suffering?
- Krsna is the friend of everyone. So why does He allow me to have this independence?
- Krsna's mercy allows you to know this now (suppose if I say that this is a pencil. And if you say to him, "This is a pencil." And he says to another man, "This is a pencil." Then what is the difference between his instruction and my instruction?)?
- Spiritual master is the mercy of God?
- Srila Prabhupada, what is our fortune that we've come in contact with a qualified guru? What have we done to qualify to come in contact with you?
- Srila Prabhupada? Why is it that some people, when they hear about Krsna consciousness, they take it, and some do not. And still, after that, some of those who take it, they stay, and some who take it take it for some time and then they fail?
- We have also causeless mercy, meeting the pure devotee. Is that a chance?
- What is the role of mercy if one takes or doesn't take?
- What's the difference between grace and mercy?
- When one takes to spiritual life, is it the result of material exhaustion, or is it simply the guru's mercy on him, and nothing else?