Category:Questions On... Gurukula
Pages in category "Questions On... Gurukula"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- After ten years? Then they (gurukulis) can do Deity worship?
- And during the recess what should they (Gurukula students) do?
- And this (primary readings) is all right to use (for the New Vrndavana Gurukula)?
- Any English literature, American literature, English literature (should be taught)?
- Any Indian history (should be taught)?
- Any of the sciences at all (should be taught)?
- Arithmetic should be taught (in Gurukula)?
- As for your question regarding the children, what can I do? I am not a teacher. You should ask Satsvarupa on all of these matters, he is the GBC, so everything small and big should be referred to Satsvarupa
- Biology (should be taught)?
- But wasn't that school (the gurukula school in Texas) moved to India?
- But what if they change later on in their life (you believe in free choice. So suppose the children grow up and they want to go to college. But you have not sent them to a public school. Therefore they are not eligible for going to college)?
- Even the basic of this (you were saying that the children should learn these three, geography and these things, and I wanted to know if they should also learn what they call biology, that is how the body is working, what are the bones and blood)?
- Even with this education, they (the children in Gurukula) still might not be intelligent, what you consider intelligent people. How, you know... Is it more likely that they will be what you would term intelligent, having been educated in this system?
- I see there are a lot of young children in the asrama. Do you run sort of a school for them all?
- I wanted to know also what should we do once they are sixteen, because you said they should be trained in a Gurukula until they are sixteen? So once they are sixteen...
- I was taking the children in the land here and teaching them how to recognize the different plants. Is that useful, or should I not do that? here we have so many different plants growing, some medical plants, some that can be eaten. Is there any use?
- I would like the reporter to assess the reaction from the masses here, whether Gurukula is sponsoring for the women liberation and equal rights...
- If you don't teach vaisyas for this gurukula then how do they do the accounts?
- Is the government discouraging...(opening certain schools in India on gurukula pattern)?
- Is there any chance of having a gurukula in Canada?
- Should our children who are at gurukula, when they grow up, should they go to that varnasrama college, or...?
- Should there (varnasrama college) be any material subject matters taught like in gurukula?
- So what about the common man? If he accepts the Gurukula system he can also be spiritually advanced?
- Srila Prabhupada, if she (mother) decides to leave her child at the school, what are the instructions to her? She should not write him, or she should come... How often can she come to visit him?
- Srila Prabhupada, there was one question. They would like to know why is it that the children are separated from their parents and sent to Gurukula?
- The school in Vrndavana, is this, I assume this is to be out there in the yard that they were clearing. When do you anticipate that will be built?
- The ten-year-old boys who left Gurukula and went to Vrndavana and then went to Mayapur, what will they...? They will be trained in the divisions there and come back?
- This school is for all ages or just for children?
- To read your books (our progress is how the student is becoming Krsna conscious. That is our point. And because he has to read nicely, he has to speak nicely, he must be literate, not illiterate)?
- What about any history? World history or American history or American literature or English literature?
- What about astronomy (should be taught)? Anything like that?... Any animal husbandry they can learn out there
- What about literatures (should be taught)? When they get older, of course. This would be for when they are older.
- What about taking the primers and changing the names of the people to people like Satyabhama and give them spiritual names. Would that be nice?
- What are your instructions ... to the teachers as to how they treat parents? I have heard several parents sometimes complain that they don't get enough news about their children from the teachers. Should teacher let the parents know about the children?
- What else do you have over there besides gurukula schools and things?
- What of a boy who does the chanting nicely and the kirtana nicely but doesn't do the school work nicely?
- What should the boys be taught from ten to sixteen?
- What will be the difference between the Vrndavana gurukula and this gurukula?
- When you say that we don't find any progress, do you mean just on account of Pradyumna's testimony? Or do you see beyond that, also, that there's no progress.
- Who is teaching there (at Navadvipa)?
- Will they (the children in your school in Texas) be virtually living outside...?
- Will you be opening certain schools in India on gurukula pattern?