Pages in category "Annakuta"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Seeing the influence of Madhavendra Puri, all the people gathered there were struck with wonder. They saw that the Annakuta ceremony, which had been performed before during the time of Krsna, was now taking place again by the mercy of Madhavendra Puri
- Since eating is the first necessity in human society, those engaged in solving the problems of preparing and distributing food should take lessons from Madhavendra Puri and execute the Annakuta ceremony
- The Gopala Deity was kept in the house of a brahmana, and His worship was conducted secretly. Everyone fled, and thus the village of Annakuta was deserted
- The next day, almost as before, there was an Annakuta ceremony. All the brahmanas prepared foods and Gopala accepted them
- The Stavavali (Vraja-vilasa-stava 75), by Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, states - Deceiving even Srimati Radharani, He (Krsna) ate all the offered food. Let me take shelter of the place known as Annakuta, where Lord Krsna enjoyed these pastimes
- The village named Annakuta-grama is referred to in the Bhakti-ratnakara (Fifth Wave) - Here all the gopis and the gopas enjoyed wonderful pastimes with Sri Krsna
- The village named Annakuta-grama is referred to in the Bhakti-ratnakara (Fifth Wave) - This place is also called Aniyora. The Annakuta ceremony was celebrated here. O Srinivasa, whoever sees this place has all his desires fulfilled