Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Spirituality (General)
Pages in category "Questions On... Spirituality (General)"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- Being capable of action, is that a good definition of substance?
- Both (spirit and matter) come simultaneously?
- But how does someone prove that something exists beyond his..., beyond our senses?
- But if that energy (God's energy) is perfect, how can it violate?
- But if this energy (the spiritual energy, everything is ever-existing) was never created, then what is the need for a creator?
- But is it possible to also learn spiritual truths from this..., from representatives on the subtle plane?
- But on the spiritual platform, everybody (on the material platform, nobody is prasannatma)?
- But that subtle reality is just as real as this gross reality?
- But there are some very intelligent men who are not spiritually enlightened, perhaps even men who understand that they are not, or the body is not all, the body is dead and there is something else. Why aren't these men spiritually aware?
- But, Srila Prabhupada, is this valid to conclude that spirit, spiritual world, or life is very complex?
- Can a material calculation prove a spiritual fact?
- Can drugs sometimes be used to help us for spiritual realization?
- Can one be egoistic and be spiritual at the same time, I mean, be proud of himself, not as a body, but proud of his state of the spirit?
- Can they be in opposition (spirit in themselves, they are not opposition)?
- Can you give any explanation about the spiritual, around the earth. If they are all luminous?
- Can you tell us the wonderful feeling of enlightenment to enter this spirit? We don't know how to exactly enter this spirit and travel as you travel
- Can't people be spiritual without dressing in this fashion and dancing in the street?
- Could you estimate how many people in India have found true spirituality through Indian religion?
- Could you explain what you meant by knowledge? What? Spiritual knowledge or...?
- Do all spiritual paths lead to the same end?
- Do you believe, I mean now from the point of view of facts, or events, not of ideas, of events, of reality, do you think there are many these men who are without spiritual ideas in the world of today?
- Do you have any views that for the past fifty or hundred years people have been predicting that there is going to be like a second coming or a spiritual changeover which will have an effect on the whole planet
- Do you think if people had a deeper understanding of God... a spiritual consciousness...? Do you think it would solve the problems of...?
- Do you think that all men can stand on the spiritual platform?
- Do you think that the present democratic system will be able to impart a spiritual education?
- Does that mean Krsna is beyond even spiritual?
- Has spirit no want?
- He is saying that you have said that we have a material body and also a spiritual body. So he wants to know if the spirit and matter are born simultaneously or if the matter is born, the material body is born, and later the spirit comes
- Her soul is still alive, and she is still functioning spiritually, even though her brain is dead. Is that what...?
- How are they going to change in order to bring about a profound spiritual transformation (formerly people used to live very humbly. Now they are living very, very big, big skyscraper building)?
- I have known some people who have meditated, and they don't know how to meditate, and they try to meditate, on the astral, and they contact the incarnate souls in the astral world. And sometimes they get ahold of the wrong one. How can one avoid this?
- I want to know, when we serve Krsna, we have spiritual senses, then that satisfies our spiritual senses when we serve Krsna in Krsnaloka?
- I wonder if anybody can spoil something that is not material?
- If everyone is spirit soul, then isn't sex life also spiritual?
- If God is not an idea but He's substance, how do you mean that, substance? How do you define substance?
- If someone in all seriousness wishes to find the spiritual life and happens to finish up with the wrong guru, I mean should they beware?
- In the material world there are instruments to measure different kinds of energy. How does one measure, what kind of instrument, how does he develop it, to measure the spiritual energy?
- In the spiritual path everyone has to be married?
- In what respect (now, the common sense is that can you distinguish between matter and spirit? Can you distinguish?)?
- India is supposed to be a land of spirituality. How is it that there is so much moral degradation in our country? Is it the failure of our spiritual leaders?
- Is it possible on the spiritual platform?
- Is showing miracles like some swamis do the way to bring people back to spiritual life?
- Is the Superself a spirit?
- Is there any possible way of a balanced combination between spiritualism and materialism?
- Is there some, any qualities, in the sense that some people have more receptivity towards the divine than other people?
- Is this manifestation (many of your followers dress in what for the West is an odd fashion) the only way to be spiritual, dressing in this fashion?
- Is this manifestation, dressing in this fashion, playing drums and dancing in the streets, the only way to be spiritual?
- It is both, isn't it Srila Prabhupada, it is both material and spiritual. In essence it is spiritual?
- Realization of the impersonal feature of the Absolute wouldn't be classified as a spiritual activity?
- Regarding your question about eternal spiritual and temporary spiritual...
- Regarding your question about instruction, spiritual life is different from material life. The instruction given in my books is supposed to be personal instruction
- Regarding your question about items being used in Krishna's service becoming spiritual...
- She asks for a definition of the word "occult." What is something that is occult, something occult or mystic? What is it?... Mystic. What is mysticism?
- Shouldn't there be a balance between physical existence and spiritual existence? Like between body and spirit?
- Sir, do you think that the wealth of the United States and some certain other countries would be a block to spiritual faith? Would wealth in itself be a block toward spiritual awareness?
- So, actually this entire world is spiritual?
- Somebody even asked me about what is material and what is spiritual, Prabhupada. I said that whatever is in connection with God is spiritual and whatever is not in connection with God is material. Is that right?
- Sometimes I feel, what they call cakras. Like I feel very light over here, and I feel something swirling over here that I think they call the thousand-petalled lotus. Is this just my imagination, or are these things real?
- Sometimes we speak of the material energy as being different from the spiritual energy and other times we speak of all energies being ultimately spiritual, so what is the understanding?
- Spiritual thinking can be used to cure bodily sickness?
- Srila Prabhupada, I was going to ask is there any difference between acintya-sakti and mystic yoga power?
- Srila Prabhupada, is there is actual difference between the material energy and the spiritual energy?
- Srila Prabhupada, it always seems that there is some kind of inspiration for spiritual life there. Is that simply mental concoction, or is it actually a fact, the land itself?
- Srila Prabhupada? The spirit is supposed to be stronger than matter. The spirit is superior than matter... What happens when the body dies? Is the spirit forced to leave or does it leave on its own accord?
- Swamiji, my main question is although spiritualism is the Absolute Truth, can we not in some way make spiritualism in such a way, modify it in such a way, as to help the common people?
- Swamiji, the other night you said that one who uses his body for the purpose of Krsna, then his body becomes spiritual. How then is the body still subject to change?
- Syamasundara Prabhu was asking about predicting about spiritual life. What is the qualification of the person who can make such predictions?
- The next question: the body of a pure devotee is all spiritual and He is not different from His body...
- Then what would that be then? What would that be, that all perfection?
- There are no changes in the higher nature?
- There is at the same time the oneness is there, there is distinction, then, between the spirit... But still it's, not clear, but clear, there is some distinction...
- There is even spiritual space?
- Transcendental means spiritual, does it?
- We believe in the spiritual truth, but does that mean that our material truth does not exist?
- Well, it's granted that we are all thinking about the future, but isn't it possible for us to take the best of what the material world has to offer and also make the best of what the spiritual world has to offer, simultaneously?
- Well, then even sexuality is spiritual?
- What does it mean, "mystic oneness with God"? What does mystic mean?
- What is meant by an object regaining spiritual quality?
- What is my position if I am chanting Hare Krsna mantra and I'm living in the association of the devotees, or I'm taking prasada, but I lose a taste or I have no desire, but for lack of having anything else to do, I remain?
- What is our definition of liberty, freedom, spiritual?
- What is the condition prescribed for standing on the spiritual platform?
- What is the difference between spiritual atoms and spiritual bodies? Or are they the same thing?
- What is the difference between spiritual body and spiritual atoms?
- What is the difference between the Ganges water and the ordinary water to someone who doesn't know that the Ganges water is spiritual?
- What is the mystery in that case of universe or divine bringing up this life?
- What is the science behind this kalpa-taru that it is able to produce the...?
- What is your view? Are there other paths to spirit consciousness? There are but not very what?... Not very good?
- When a living entity becomes pure, purified, he is called sac-cid-ananda, he has perfect knowledge. And Krsna is also sac-cid-ananda. Is that knowledge the same?
- When finally man comes to the conclusion that his mind is chaotic - there is no order - when he admits this to himself and he looks to find a way to purify his mind, will not the spiritual sadhana open up naturally?
- When I say Christ consciousness, to get your mind on the same level as the atoms, and on a higher level, beyond the atoms as pure spirit - are these two levels of consciousness?
- When we are distributing books, Srila Prabhupada, and we are not doing so good and we are in anxiety, that is also spiritual?
- When we engage inferior energy, internal energy, in the service of Krsna, it becomes spiritualized, doesn't it?
- Where does the spiritual life lead us? How should people recognize whether we do take birth in our next life or not?
- Which problems (will be solved by spiritual consciousness)? The problems that exist in Ireland and India?
- Why do people use spiritual things for material enjoyment when material enjoyment is available by itself?
- Why the Indian population is so slack in spiritual life?