Questions On... Kali-yuga
Pages in category "Questions On... Kali-yuga"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- As the age of Kali progresses, will those people just eventually be diminished and wiped out because they already live so short?
- As the Kali-yuga advances, the human beings will eat their children too. Srila Prabhupada?
- As the Kali-yuga progresses the people are getting smaller. Does this mean that Krsna and His associates were much taller in stature than we are now?
- Because of impiety the sun and the moon, people would not be able to see. So there would be no vegetation. And without vegetation, even animals cannot live. So eventually they would take to eating their own children. Is this what takes place?
- Because there's no sacrifice, because people aren't performing sacrifices now, is it more difficult to live off the land? It is more difficult to grow vegetables in Kali-yuga where there's no sacrifice?
- But because this is the age of Kali, even if the Krsna consciousness movement spreads and even captures governments, how can we stop individual people from doing this (sinful life)?
- By a reintroduction, reintroducing Krsna consciousness, the tide can be turned in age of Kali?
- Dinosaurs also (were from a previous Kali-yuga )?
- Do you mean the Kali-yuga exists all the time?
- Do you think of this in terms of a historical event that will occur in the lifetime of your disciples (all miscreants will be killed, and out of them, there must be some pious... They remain)?
- Do you think we're going to come right, then? Is that a possible question? Or is it just far too many people now who are purely in the body and in the world of the senses? Is the world going to come around?
- He's asking again about geographically, what will it be like (after 400,000 years) as far as temperatures and the different continents?
- How come that if in this age of Kali people in general are less intelligent, in this particular age they've received the fullest revelation of knowledge? Why not in the Satya-yuga?
- How in the Kali-yuga advancing can everyone become Krsna conscious?
- How long does that period (Kali-yuga) last?
- How long it will be (the age of Kali)?
- How many more years will Kali-yuga will stand?
- I mean, but will the power of the ksatriyas will be in the hands of the Krsna conscious persons sometime during this Kali-yuga?
- In the Kali-yuga, bhakti has been described as the most suitable and easiest of paths for God realization. Yet how is it that Vedantic teachings, with their accent on jnana, are being given the pride of place by noted savants or knowers?
- In this age of Kali when there is no social structure or varnasrama-dharma, how can one discriminate how he is utilizing his energies for his prescribed duties?
- Is it so, that in Srimad-Bhagavata it is also written, many really great men want to be here in Kali-yuga, because it is easier to be for salvation?
- Is it the nature of the Kali-yuga that mother and father always separate? Is it the nature of the Kali-yuga that this family separation is always happening?
- Is Kali-yuga the age when desires become manifest like this?
- Is Kalki connected with the Kali-yuga cycle?
- Is that a qualification, is that part of the age of Kali-yuga? Flowers with no scent?
- Is that why people are making these machines, because they can't remember? Is that a sign of Kali that there's more machines to help people?
- It can be changed, the age of Kali, by presence of the devotees of Krsna?
- It is more difficult to grow vegetables in Kali-yuga where there's no sacrifice?… Doesn't that make it more difficult to live? The weather's, everything's so disturbed?
- Prabhupada, if spiritual life and Krsna are stronger than maya, then how is it that religion was ever overcome to the extent it is now? In Kali-yuga it's so much neglected... How is it that maya got such a stronghold?
- Prabhupada, what was exactly predicted by Lord Caitanya when He predicted the Golden Age of Kali, the age in the Age of Kali when people would be chanting the Hare Krsna mantra?
- Pygmy men were from a previous Kali-yuga?
- So eventually destruction can come to this earth?
- So Kalki comes at the end of the Kali-yuga?
- Srila Prabhupada, why do most people in this Kali-yuga worship Lord Siva instead of worshiping Lord Krsna?
- Swamiji, I would like to ask you one question, and that is in this time of Kali-yuga, is it possible that a layman could see the Paramatma with his naked eye?
- The human society is degrading so fast. You can notice it the last twenty years. Is it... Is it the age of Kali or is it the...?
- There will be some devotees left at the end of Kali-yuga?
- There would be Kali-yuga. Then there will be Satya-yuga after. Is it not so, predicted?
- Towards the end of the Kali-yuga isn't there a description in the Bhagavatam that one will not be able to see the sun or the moon?... Because of the impiety. So there will be no vegetation. Is that description in Srimad-Bhagavatam?
- We read in the Bhagavatam how in King Pariksit's, under his rule, the people, there was no place for the personality of Kali to live even though it was Kali-yuga. So is this possible even today?
- What is His Divine Grace idea about Kali-yuga?
- What will happen to the souls who have not become Krsna consciousness at the end of Kali-yuga? What does Krsna do with them?
- Why is it, Prabhupada, that in earlier parts of the Kali-yuga no one like yourself came throughout the rest of the world and preached Krsna consciousness?