"not controlled"|"not control"|"not controlling"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Not Controlled"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- As a disease, if initially neglected, becomes acute and impossible to cure, or as the senses, if not controlled at first, are impossible to control later, an enemy, if neglected in the beginning, later becomes insurmountable - SB 10.4.38
- As long as one is under the control of material nature, his occupational duty is different from that of a person not under such control. One's real dharma, or occupational duty, is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam - dharmam tu saksad bhagavat-pranitam
- For one who has not controlled his senses, going to the forest to become a so-called yogi is meaningless
- From the facts presented in this verse (SB 4.21.12), it appears that people in general should be controlled by a king until they come to the platform of Vaisnavas and brahmanas, who are not under the control of anyone
- If the individual soul were not controlled by the Supersoul, then how could one explain the Vedic version that a living entity transmigrates from one body to another and enjoys or suffers the effects of his past deeds?
- If you do not control your tongue, if you feel inconvenient in taking prasadam, that means you are not making progress
- Isvara means controller. That nature is not controlling. The real controller is Krsna
- The demonic conclude that the world is phantasmagoria. There is no cause and effect, no controller, no purpose: everything is unreal
- The Lord is addressed as isvara, the controller of maya. He is not controlled by maya
- Their (the Mayavadis) imaginative mental speculation cannot deter the progress of the Krsna consciousness movement, which is completely spiritual and is never under the control of such Mayavadis