"not controlled"|"not control"|"not controlling"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Not Controlled"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- If the individual soul were not controlled by the Supersoul, then how could one explain the Vedic version that a living entity transmigrates from one body to another and enjoys or suffers the effects of his past deeds?
- If you do not control your tongue, if you feel inconvenient in taking prasadam, that means you are not making progress
- Isvara means controller. That nature is not controlling. The real controller is Krsna
- The demonic conclude that the world is phantasmagoria. There is no cause and effect, no controller, no purpose: everything is unreal
- The Lord is addressed as isvara, the controller of maya. He is not controlled by maya
- Their (the Mayavadis) imaginative mental speculation cannot deter the progress of the Krsna consciousness movement, which is completely spiritual and is never under the control of such Mayavadis