Category:Questions On... Holy Places
Pages in category "Questions On... Holy Places"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- According to the Aquarian Gospel, Christ was in Jagannatha Puri?
- And also with that (our lake in Mayapur we shall make like this, all sides clear and four sides, the steps, ghata, and garden) in the center? Island?
- And if it's finished nicely, are we prepared to give them money for that (Vrndavana gate)?
- Are they going to start on Mayapur building this year?
- At that time Vrndavana was existing as a village or mostly open area?
- Do you know this man from a long time ago?… He wants some money for some temple?…Here in Vrndavana
- Do you think something could be written on this wall?
- Do you want us to distribute this? Srila Prabhupada, this is special water from the Ganges if you want to drink some?
- Does Lord Jagannatha reside there any more (Jagannatha Puri)?
- I met, I think, one of your master's other devotees, I forget his name. Gosvami, big, in Vrndavana, big, tall, with a staff, bald hair. Said you knew his name?
- I think change is good also sometimes. So we should make that program (take Srila Prabhupada to Mayapura)?
- I was wondering, some of those who have had the opportunity to take bath in Radhakunda, it seems though it may take some time (to immediately awakens his love for Krsna). I was wondering, is that because we don't see time in the proper perspective?
- In Bombay rather than Mayapur (if we organize our Bombay, then we shall regularly teach all the students from the very beginning)?
- In each universe there is a Vrndavana and a Mayapur. That means in each universe there's a planet earth like this planet?
- In Mayapur (is it that Purusottama was supposed to be your Godbrother)?
- In Mayapur is a devotee free to, for example, enjoy the, all the scenery without...?
- In Vrndavana (where is Krsna playing flute)?
- In what way would we develop it (Bhaktivinoda Thakura's birthplace)?
- Is it true when you said that the hill (Govardhana Hill), there is cracks?
- Is sacred the same as solitary?
- Is that why Bhagatji didn't leave Vrndavana? Is that (because that paramahamsa advised our Bhagatji, "Anyone going out of Vrndavana...") why he didn't want to leave?
- Is there anything we can do about it (Jagannatha Puri's sanctity they are killing. The biggest panditas are all known meat-eaters also. Meat, fish, everything. Many also take all sorts of intoxication and they also go to the prostitute)?