Accepting the Srimad-Bhagavatam
Pages in category "Accepting the Srimad-Bhagavatam"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Because men in this material world cannot lift a hill, they do not believe that the Lord can lift one. They accept the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam to be allegorical, and they try to interpret them in their own way
- By the order of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the cult of Srimad-Bhagavatam or the Bhagavad-gita can be preached all over the world, reclaiming all persons willing to accept the transcendental cult
- If we accept Srimad-Bhagavatam as the real commentary on Vedanta-sutra, then we'll find that in the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said, kaler dosa-nidhe rajann asti hy eko mahan gunah - SB 12.3.51
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam historical facts selected from the histories of different planets have been depicted. It is therefore accepted by all the spiritual authorities as the Maha-Purana
- Let the Mayavadi Vedantists and their followers accept the conclusions of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam. Then they will understand Vedanta-sutra. They'll be real Vedantists
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority, and as such no sane man can ignore the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The followers of these acaryas, down to the present day, have written many books following the principles of Srimad-Bhagavatam and accepting it as the natural commentary on the Vedanta
- The modern scientists, however, are conditioned souls liable to so many errors and mistakes; therefore the safe side is to accept the authentic version of Vedic literatures, like Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is accepted unanimously by the great acaryas
- The statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam are accepted by great acaryas like Sridhara Svami, Ramanujacarya and Vallabhacarya. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority
- There is no gain in accepting the message of Bhagavatam from the unbelievers, atheists and professional reciters who make a trade of Bhagavatam for the laymen
- We are accepting the Srimad-Bhagavatam as it is without interpretation and in that book in the 3rd chapter of the 1st canto all the incarnations of Godhead are listed
- We have to accept these authorities, quotation from Srimad-Bhagavatam, Vedic literature, and quoted by authority, Lord Caitanya. We have to follow in that way. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah
- We should not have any hesitation whatsoever in accepting the statements of the authentic scriptures like Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam